The wiki is currently deciding who the FTB Core Team Representative should be. Feel free to provide your input here.
- This page is about the mod. For the item added by Immersive Engineering, see .
|Previously depended on||Emasher Resource|
|Previously needed for||GasCraft|
Tech World 2
Test Pack Please Ignore
Engineer's Toolbox is a tech mod by Emasher. It adds Modular Sockets, which allow Modules to be installed in them to do certain tasks. There are many things that can be done with Modules, including Redstone logic, Redstone Flux generation and usage, mining, and moving items and fluids to and from various inventories.
[edit | edit source]
- Engineer's Toolbox on the FTB Forums
- Engineer's Toolbox on CurseForge
- Engineer's Toolbox on the Minecraft Forum
- Engineer's Toolbox on GitHub
- Engineer's Toolbox Official Handbook