We may be doing some large scale changes soon. Sorry for any inconveniences (graphical or otherwise) that there may be in the meantime.
This wiki needs you to improve its articles. You don't even need an account to start editing. Start by reading the guide on getting started.
- This page is about the mod. For the item added by Immersive Engineering, see .
|Previously depended on||Emasher's Resource|
|Previously needed for||GasCraft|
Tech World 2
Test Pack Please Ignore
Engineer's Toolbox is a tech mod by Emasher. It adds Modular Sockets, which allow Modules to be installed in them to do certain tasks. There are many things that can be done with Modules, including Redstone logic, Redstone Flux generation and usage, mining, and moving items and fluids to and from various inventories.
[edit | edit source]
- Engineer's Toolbox on the FTB Forums
- Engineer's Toolbox on CurseForge
- Engineer's Toolbox on the Minecraft Forum
- Engineer's Toolbox on GitHub
- Engineer's Toolbox Official Handbook