We may be doing some large scale changes soon. Sorry for any inconveniences (graphical or otherwise) that there may be in the meantime.
This wiki needs you to improve its articles. You don't even need an account to start editing. Start by reading the guide on getting started.
|Current developers||Sedridor (Unofficially)|
|Feed The Beast Beta Pack A|
REI's Minimap is an entirely client-side minimap mod made by Japanese mod author, ReiFNSK. It has a wide variety of features:
- Waypoints (That cannot be teleported to)
- Bump-map expression of height
- Dynamically changing lighting
- Automatic block coloring from the current selected texture/resourcepack
- Biome colors
- Map zooming
- Ingame config
- Zan's Minimap style minimap appearance option
- Entities radar
- Cave mapping
- Indication of slime spawning chunks (Singleplayer only)
REI's Minimap was abandoned with only a beta build for Minecraft 1.7.2 on ReiFNSK's twitter, but an unofficial Forge patch has been made by Sedridor.
[edit | edit source]