Steamcraft2 is the spiritual successor to Proloe's Steamcraft, which was discontinued back in Minecraft B1.8.1. Other than the name, and a few of the original Steamcraft features/ideas, the mod has an entirely new take on all things steampunk. Its aim is to extend Minecraft by adding post-apocalyptic, retro-futuristic blocks/items for your (and our) enjoyment.
The mod is currently in beta development, with many many new features planned before release versions. However, it should be fairly stable, although balance and recipes are definitely not finalised. World breaking changes will be avoided.
Developers/Credits[edit | edit source]
- warlordjones: leader(ish), author of the mod Steampunkery (which was merged into SC2), programmer; speciality: fancy, items/vanity system and breaking things
- decebaldecebal: programmer; speciality: complicated tile entities, power systems, GUIs, cleanup
- domi1918: Core Modular Armor System Author
- wierdude1999: texture-artist
- seanvanpelt2: logo creator, artist
- frothiny: texture-artist
- Falkok15: lightning-rod model creator
- Rongmario: support
- seanvanpelt2: alpha/beta tester
- The People of the Brass Blocks server: ideas/motivations
- ClockwerkKaiser: Chief Motivator! :P
- MrIbby: documenter/wiki manager
- HCSarise: documenter
- Stetzon: documenter
- Some textures are edited versions of textures from the Painterly Pack
- Surseance: ex-leader(ish), programmer.
Guides[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]