|Depends on||Tinkers' Construct|
|Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest|
Tinkers' Steelworks is an addon for Tinkers' Construct originally by Toops, and now maintained by Ephys. This mod aims to expand upon Tinkers' Construct with new material processing mechanics. It is mostly centered around steel processing using a new multiblock structure called the High Oven, but also adds new decorative blocks, items, and liquids, along with new recipes for other items and liquids. This mod aims to force steel to be a material that is much more difficult to obtain, as in real-life mechanics.
Changes to Vanilla[edit | edit source]
Tinkers' Steelworks has three changes to Vanilla recipes which can be enabled through the configuration file.
- Pistons require a Iron Tough Rod to craft instead of an iron ingot.
- Flint and Steel requires a Steel Ingot to craft instead of an Iron Ingot.
- Anvils require steel ingots and blocks to craft instead of iron.
Guides[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Toops' original thread on the Minecraft Forums
- Ephys' CurseForge page
- Toops' original GitHub page
- Ephys' GitHub page