Share

Share

Welcome to Gamepedia! Existing users from the original site wishing to reclaim their usernames should read the User merge instructions on the Help wiki carefully prior to attempting an account merge.

Bleached Bee

From Feed The Beast Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Bleached Bee
 

Latin Name Primapis albus Description:
Discovered by Binnie No Description Provided.
Added by Mod Extra Bees
Branch Primary Branch
isNocturnal No
Product Specialty
 Honey Comb
 
Honey Comb
Honey Comb
Base Chance: 75%   Tinted Comb Base Chance: 25%


Default Attributes[edit]

Speed Slowest Cave Dwelling No
Lifespan Shorter Nocturnal No
Fertility 2 Drones Rain Tolerant No
Pollination Slowest Temperature Normal
Territory 9x6x9 Temp. Tolerance None
Flowers Flowers Humidity Normal
Effect None Humid. Tolerance None

Mutations[edit]

Mutates from Mutates to
Parent 1 Parent 2 Result Chance
 
Wintry Bee
 
Valiant Bee
 
Bleached Bee
5%
Parent 1 Parent 2 Result Chance
 
Bleached Bee
 
Ebony Bee
 
Slate Bee
5%
 
Bleached Bee
 
Prussian Bee
 
Azure Bee
5%
 
Bleached Bee
 
Maroon Bee
 
Lavender Bee
5%
 
Bleached Bee
 
Natural Bee
 
Lime Bee
5%
 
Bleached Bee
 
Slate Bee
 
Ashen Bee
5%

Special Notes[edit]