Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Alloy Smelter (Ender IO)
- This page is about the Alloy Smelter from Ender IO. For other uses, see .
The Alloy Smelter is a machine added by Ender IO. It is used to both smelt items and to create alloys like Electrical Steel, using Redstone Flux (RF). The Alloy Smelter has three input slots and one output slot. Putting a Double-Layered Capacitor or Octadic Capacitor into the upgrade slot (in the bottom-left corner of the GUI) will increase the energy storage and speed of the machine. It can also be configured to operate depending on Redstone conditions and how sides interact with their surroundings.
The Alloy Smelter has a "Furnace Mode" button in the bottom-right corner with three different options:
- Furnace Only: Alloy Smelter will only smelt normally like the standard Furnace.
- Alloys Only: Alloy Smelter will only create alloys.
- All Smelting: Alloy Smelter will smelt normally and create alloys.
Recipe[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
FTB Infinity Evolved (Expert Mode)[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
- Main article: FTB Infinity Evolved