Altar (The Aether)
- This page is about the Altar added by The Aether. For other uses, see .
|This article is a work-in-progress.|
It may be finished in the near future, check its history to see previous edits.
The Altar is a new utility block introduced in the Aether.
Usage[edit | edit source]
The Altar uses ambrosium shards to transmute several items into more useful ones, and to repair tools and armor.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Ingredients||Input » Output|
Transmute[edit | edit source]
The altar can be used to transmute items into other items.
The items that can be transmuted are:
- [[../Holystone|Holystone]] => [[../Healing Stone|healing stone]]
- [[../Quicksoil|Quicksoil]] => [[../Quicksoil Glass|quicksoil glass]]
- [[../Gravitite Ore|Gravitite ore]] => [[../Enchanted Gravitite|enchanted gravitite]]
- [[../Poison Bucket|Poison bucket]] => [[../Remedy Bucket|remedy bucket]]
- [[../Ring|Rings]] => [[../Ice Ring|ice rings]]
- [[../Pendant|pendants]] => [[../Ice Pendant|ice pendants]]
- [[../Dart Shooter|Dart shooter]] => [[../Enchanted Shooter|enchanted shooters]]
- [[../Golden Dart|Golden dart]] => [[../Enchanted Dart|enchanted darts]]
- music discs => [[../Blue Music Disc|blue music disc]]
Repair[edit | edit source]
The Altar also repairs damaged items back up to their full health.
Items that the altar repairs are:
History[edit | edit source]
Prior to version 1.0.3, the Altar was called the Enchanter. The name change was to avoid confusion between the Altar and the official Minecraft block of a similar name.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
|Icon||Achievement||In-game description||Prerequisites||Actual requirements (if different)|
|Template:Achievement||Do you believe in magic?||Craft an enchanter||Hostile Paradise||Pick up an altar from a crafting table.|