|Latest Minecraft version||1.7.10|
Archimedes' Ships is a mod by BalkondeurAlpha designed around modular multi-block ships. All blocks touching the main core block, the Helm, will be attached to the ship and will move smoothly as a single unit. Certain occurring blocks will not be attached to the ship, such as water and grass. Ships can be made to work in water, the air, or even on the ground of the world. Players can customize their ships to sail or fly, they can choose from a wide selection of blocks to use, and can have passenger players on board. A ship can be named, and later renamed if the player wishes to do so.
Ship controls[edit | edit source]
- Ascend 'X' - The ship will ascend if it is an airship.
- Descend 'Z' - The ship will descend if it is an airship.
- Brake 'C' - The ship will quickly come to a complete stop.
- Align '=' - The ship will align and rotate to the world grid without rejoining any world blocks.
- Decompile '\' - The ship will align and will rejoin the world blocks, allowing you to edit the ship.
- Open GUI 'K' - Opens a GUI screen, currently does not contain many functions.
In-game commands[edit | edit source]
- /ashelp - List all Archimedes' Ships mod commands.
- /asinfo - Shows info about the ship you are currently controlling.
- /asdismount [overwrite] - The player will dismount the current ship they are controlling, even when it cannot decompile. If the 'overwrite' parameter is added it will decompile anyway and replace existing world blocks.
- /asdestroy [range] - Destroys the nearest ship within the given range, if no range is specified a range of 16 blocks is used.
Guides[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Archimedes' Ships on CurseForge
- Archimedes' Ships on the Minecraft Forums
- Archimedes' Ships on GitHub