On this page, the changelog for the mod Archimedes' Ships can be found. It can also be found on the mod Minecraft Forum thread. This page is almost a direct copy of the changelog on the Minecraft Forum thread, although it has been formatted and properly linked for the wiki.
1.7.2[edit | edit source]
1.7.1[edit | edit source]
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.10.
- Added mass property to the Helm GUI.
1.7.0[edit | edit source]
- Floating mechanics now depend on the density of the blocks and materials on the ship. Configurable in the config file.
- Removed advanced floating mechanics, since it's now always enabled.
- Added a new algorithm to assemble ships, which allows for larger ships but could be a heavier load for CPU. Enable it in the config file.
- Patched up all chat commands. Changed /asdismount to /asdisassemble and /askill to /assdisassemblenear.
- Ships now bank when making turns. Banking multiplier configurable.
- Entities do not escape from crates anymore.
- Right click an entity to release it from a crate.
- Crates can now only be placed on top of another block.
- Fixed dead entities not being removed from crates.
- Added safety for Tessellator not being ended.
- Added Dutch translations.
- Modified English translations, stopped using the words 'compile' and 'decompile', which are rather programming terms.
1.6.1[edit | edit source]
- Fixed server crashes.
1.6.0[edit | edit source]
- Added a crate block to transport mobs and some other entities.
- Changed engine name to Steam Engine.
- Enhanced engine texture.
- Added steam engine block crafting recipe and full implementation.
- Added Error safety in network pipeline.
- Added Russian translations.
- Added a whitelist of blocks to the config file.
- Improved client-side tile entity instance cleanup to possibly fix world leaking.
- Improved synchronization of tile entities.
- Increased floater floating capability.
- You can now remount a ship even when any block meta data has changed.
- Fixed a huge network leak where a lot of useless information is sent to the client.
1.5.2[edit | edit source]
- Fixed max entity boundingbox check radius increasing with every ship built.
- Fixed server crashing when dismounting ship.
1.6.4[edit | edit source]
1.5.1[edit | edit source]
- Removed /asalign command.
- Fixed passenger seats not working.
- Fixed pilot seat in wrong position for very large ships.
- Fixed pilot seat in wrong position after loading the world.
- Improved synchronization for unmounted ships.
- Readded readme file to the download.
1.5.0[edit | edit source]
- Added a compile status GUI to the helm block. The latest compiled ship is now saved in the tile entity.
- Added a GUI to the ship entity.
- Added the possibility to name a ship.
- IMPORTANT Pressing shift to dismount a ship no longer decompiles it, but keeps the ship as an entity. This can be re-enabled through the config file.
- Made Helm and Seat flammable.
- Added a keybinding to decompile the ship: backslash '\'
- Added keybinding settings to the config file.
- Increased base turn speed.
- Improved alignment.
- Improved parachute.
- Improved gauge render performance.
- Implemented usage of Forge built-in block rotation method.
- Added language file support.
- Removed right click dismount setting.
- Removed mrot reload command.
1.4.5[edit | edit source]
- Renamed the ship marker to the 'ship's helm'.
- Removed 'remount on decompilation fail' setting.
- Fixed decompilation fail mounting issues.
- Fixed entity disappearing when decompiling above world.
- Fixed /asinfo command rounding balloon percentage.
1.4.4[edit | edit source]
- Added version check for default.mrot file.
- Fixed ships colliding with squids.
- Fixed item duplication bug on ship compilation.
1.4.3[edit | edit source]
- Fixed tile entities not rendering properly.
1.4.2[edit | edit source]
- Fixed parachutes crashing server.
1.4.1[edit | edit source]
- Fixed ships could not be larger than about 1000 blocks.
1.4.0[edit | edit source]
- Added passenger seats with built-in parachutes.
- Added more information to the /asinfo command.
- Added compressing of ship data before sending to increase max blocks on ship.
- Added shore buffer blocks which don not connect to ships.
- Added coloured balloon blocks.
- Added piston, trapdoor meta rotations.
- Added engine block functionality. (Not finished & craftable yet)
- Added buffer block.
- Improved dismounting.
- Decreased balloon block hardness.
- Fixed bounding box rotation.
- Fixed not all signs on ships synchronizing text.
1.3.6[edit | edit source]
- Moved textures to the assets/archimedes/textures/ folder.
- Fixed huge lag caused by splash particles.
1.3.5[edit | edit source]
- Fixed empty spaces being replaced with water on decompiling.
- Fixed being seated on wrong position on ships larger than 16*16*16 blocks.
1.3.4[edit | edit source]
- Fixed server giving an error when creating a ship.
- Increased ship size limit to 3400 blocks.
1.3.3[edit | edit source]
- Added a keybinding to align the ship to world grid without rejoining, can be used instead of the /asalign command.
- Added the detection of empty space blocks on a ship where no water can come, improving the floating mechanism.
- Improved mobile chunk connection algorithm performance.
- Fixed aligning a ship not rounding its position.
- Fixed balloons causing ships to sink much deeper.
- Fixed taking falling damage when landing with an airship.
- Removed the useless pack.mcmeta file from the download, fixing crashes with third party launchers.
1.3.2[edit | edit source]
- Right clicking a mounted ship will dismount you again.
- Fixed landing on top of the ship or in the water after dismounting.
1.3.1[edit | edit source]
- Added speed limit setting to the config file.
- Decreased default speed limit by 25%.
- Removed airship balloon ratio limits.
- Changed keybinding names.
- Fixed being able to dismount a ship by right clicking it.
1.3.0[edit | edit source]
- Added airships, including a functionality for balloons.
- Added the possibility to build ships larger than 16*16*16 blocks.
- Added a functionality for floaters, making ships floating less deep.
- Added brake control to the control scheme, 'C' by default.
- Added the up and down controls to the control scheme, respectively 'X' and 'Z' by default.
- Added bed meta rotations.
- Added an option to the config file to change the turn speed.
- Added the blocks IDs to the config file which can be overwritten by a decompiling ship.
- Added an option to the config file to change the synchronization rate of ships between server and client.
- Added an option to the config file to determine if the player should remount the ship if decompilation failed.
- Added more options to the config file along with the new airship features.
- Added extended gauges, showing height and vertical velocity beside the standard gauges.
- Changed the look of the compass gauge.
- Made gauges not render pointers when player is further than 16 blocks far.
- Decreased base turn speed.
- Made ships turn more smoothly.
- Player will not get inside an opaque block anymore when mounted on a ship.
- Improved performace, especially for large ships.
- Fixed ships gaining huge vertical momentum when in a waterfall or lavafall.
- Fixed blocks from other mods that act as air blocks not being added to the ship.
- Fixed certain blocks dropping as items on rejoining with the world, like beds, doors, torches and ladders.
1.2.0[edit | edit source]
- Changed the ship controls.
- Added a property to the config file to change ship control type.
- Changed the speed limit from 43.2 km/h to 144 km/h.
- Added a white south pole pointer to the compass gauge.
- Made ships move more smoothly -> increased sync rate to 1 per second again.
- Ships can now contain multiple ship markers.
- Added the /as (OR /ashelp OR /as?) command, listing all AS commands.
- Added the /asdestroy [range] command, killing the nearest ship in range. Dropping items if it can't decompile.
- Added the /asalign, aligning the ship you're riding on to the grid, without rejoining with the world.
- Fixed ship splash particles.
- Fixed ships not being influenced by liquid streams.
- Fixed ships being blocked by squids and other mobs.
- Fixed very thin pointers on gauges when mounted on a large ship.
- Fixed torches and ladders dropping of the ship when rejoining with the world. (Still ladders & signs still happening)
- Added crash-safety at the renderers when a block from another mod cannot render on ships.
1.1.2[edit | edit source]
- Fixed sometimes not being able to dismount large ships.
- Fixed certain tile entities not meta-rotating.
- Fixed signs not being displayed on ships.
1.1.1[edit | edit source]
- Added meta rotation of furnaces, dispensers and chests, redstone repeaters, levers, buttons and doors.
- Added tall grass to the forbidden blocks.
- Made the player stand behind the steering wheel.
- Fixed the server crash on startup.
- Fixed some large ships bugs.
1.1.0[edit | edit source]
- Added a list of forbidden blocks to the configuration file.
- Added soul sand to the forbidden blocks.
- Added a fileloader to read meta rotations from the .mrot files located in the .minecraft/config/ArchimedesShips/ directory.
- Added ladder and fence gate meta rotations.
- Tileentities are now saved between games.
- Readded pushing between boats and ships.
- Increased the server-client sync rate of ships when playing singleplayer or in a LAN world.
- Changed the command names.
- Added a parameter to the asdismount command to overwrite world blocks with ship blocks.
- Changed the display name of the gauges block to Measurement Gauges.
- Changed the gauges tileentity tag to fix compatibility issues with other mods.
- Fixed crashes with ships with leaves.
- Fixed crashes when creating a ship larger than 16 blocks wide, deep or high.
1.0.0[edit | edit source]
- Initial release.