The Automated User is a tile entity added by Cyclic. It is used to simulate player clicks. There are a few buttons in its GUI:
- Toggles between requiring a Redstone signal (
) or always on (
- Toggles between displaying or hiding the area in which it has an effect.
- Determines the vertical offset of activation by at most 1 block in both directions.
- Sets the delay between clicks in ticks.
- Shows current Redstone Flux stored in the User.
- Slots for items to be used when clicking.
- Slots for items to be retrieved after using.
- Progress bar.
- Selects area in which to activate. Ranges from 3x3 to 9x9.
- Determines whether to simulate a right click ("Use") or left click ("Attack").
Recipe[edit | edit source]