We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
The Automation module of Quark adds various Tweaks.
The Tweaks[edit | edit source]
- Dispenser Planting: Dispensers plant crops and seeds instead of dropping them.
- Animals eat floor food: animals will eat their breeding food when dropped. Introduced in r1.1-61.
- Piston Spikes: when an Iron Rod is attached to a Piston and pushed, it will break the block it moves into. Before version 1.2-86 (including the versions of Quark for Minecraft 1.10) it used an End Rod instead of an Iron Rod. Introduced in r1.1-61.
- Pistons Move Tile Entities: Pistons can move tile entities, such as the Furnace. Monster Spawners cannot be moved, however. Introduced in r1.1-78.
- Dispensers Place Blocks: Dispensers can be used to place blocks. Introduced in r1.2-84.
- Dispensers Play Records: Dispensers can play a Jukebox by dispensing a Music Disc into it. Introduced in r1.2-88.