Awakened Draconium Block
|Awakened Draconium Block|
New acquisition method[edit | edit source]
- Place 4 Draconium Blocks in a Fusion Crafting Core.
- Place 6 Draconic Cores and 1 Dragon Heart in Wyvern Fusion Crafting Injectors associated with the core.
- Open the Fusion Crafting Core GUI, click "Craft", and wait for the process to finish.
Warning: This uses 350,000,000 Redstone Flux and as such may cause serious problems for the player's power system until the process is completed.
Old acquisition method[edit | edit source]
- The player needs to have: 1-4 Charged Draconium Blocks, 1 TNT, 4-16 Draconic Cores, 1 Dragon Heart and preferably 1 Flint and Steel.
- Drop the Dragon Heart on the ground and ignite the TNT. The Dragon Heart will float if successful.
- Drop the Draconic Cores. The number dropped depends on the quantity of the Awakened Draconium Blocks that the player wants to change (4 Draconic Cores per Charged Draconium Block)
- Place the Charged Draconium Blocks under the Dragon Heart.