|Latest version||2.29.4 (Classic)|
|Latest Minecraft version||1.7.10|
Awakening is a 1.7.10 modpack created and maintained by shadowake. It utilizes a variety of magic and tech mods that have had recipes tweaked to make a playthrough last much longer. The goal is to craft 1000 Infinity Ingots. A lite version of this modpack is also available that is compatible with the full version; some clientside mods are removed, however.
It is split between Classic and Experimental, with the former being mostly complete (save for the occasional bug fix) and the latter having more lore and potential for further development.
A 1.12.2 version is currently being planned.
Notable features[edit | edit source]
- Many recipes are tweaked to include components and items from other mods to encourage players to play through all of them.
- Certain machines are disabled so that players must use a variety of mods to progress in the modpack.
- Vanilla tools are disabled; they must be crafted through Tinkers' Construct.
- Tools will level up as they are being used and gain modifiers courtesy of Iguanas Tinker Tweaks.
- A questbook guides players through the modpack and gives them rewards when tasks are completed. It also serves as Botania's in-game documentation as its recipes have been majorly altered (as such the Lexica Botania is disabled).
- Crops can only be grown through Agricraft.
- Farm animals (i.e., Cows, Chickens, Pigs, and Sheep) can only be acquired by domesticating their wild counterparts across three generations.
- Wild animals will attack the player if attacked and nearby animals of the same species will join in. They cannot be milked, sheared, or lay eggs.
- New custom biomes.
- Basic Drawers (of all sizes) from Storage Drawers have been removed; players must craft Framed Drawers that must be completed in a Framing Table.
- Thaumcraft has been configured to easy mode; all topics are bought with research points.
List of mods[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Awakening - Classic on CurseForge
- Awakening - Classic Lite on Curseforge
- Awakening - Experimental on CurseForge
- Awakening - Experimental Lite on CurseForge
- The Awakening Discord server