As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
|Current version||2.30.0 (Classic)|
|Supported Minecraft versions||1.7.10|
Awakening is a group of modpacks created and maintained by shadowake. They are:
- Awakening - Classic (for Minecraft version 1.7.10)
- Awakening - Reforged (for Minecraft version 1.7.10)
- Awakening - Sky of Diamonds (SoD) (for Minecraft version 1.12.2)
They utilize a variety of magic and tech mods that have had recipes tweaked to make a playthrough last much longer. In Classic and Reforged the goal is to craft 1000 Infinity Ingots. Lite versions of Classic and Reforged are available and are compatible with their full counterparts; however, some clientside mods are removed to improve performance.
Sky of Diamonds became live on March 31, 2019. It features skyblock world generation and compared to the other 2 modpacks it is easier to break the game (and even encouraged).
Notable features[edit | edit source]
- Many recipes are tweaked to include components and items from other mods to encourage players to play through all of them.
- Certain machines are disabled so that players must use a variety of mods to progress in the modpack.
- Vanilla tools are disabled; they must be crafted through Tinkers' Construct.
- Tools will level up as they are being used and gain modifiers courtesy of Iguanas Tinker Tweaks.
- A questbook guides players through the modpacks and gives them rewards when tasks are completed. It also serves as Botania's in-game documentation as its recipes have been majorly altered (as such the Lexica Botania is disabled).
- Crops can only be grown through Agricraft.
- Farm animals (i.e., Cows, Chickens, Pigs, and Sheep) can only be acquired by domesticating their wild counterparts across three generations.
- Wild animals will attack the player if attacked and nearby animals of the same species will join in. They cannot be milked, sheared, or lay eggs.
- New custom biomes.
- Basic Drawers of all sizes from Storage Drawers have been removed; players must craft Framed Drawers that must be completed in a Framing Table.
- Thaumcraft has been configured to easy mode; all topics are bought with research points.
List of mods[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Awakening - Reforged was previously known as Awakening - Experimental before being renamed on January 14, 2020.
[edit | edit source]
- Awakening - Classic on CurseForge
- Awakening - Classic Lite on Curseforge
- Awakening - Reforged on CurseForge
- Awakening - Reforged Lite on CurseForge
- Awakening - Sky of Diamonds on CurseForge