Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Block Dispenser (Better With Mods)
- This page is about the Block Dispenser added by Better With Mods. For other uses, see .
|Mod||Better With Mods|
The Block Dispenser is a functional block added by Better With Mods. It is a Redstone controlled device that functions like a Dispenser, but dispenses blocks and entities instead. The Block Dispenser has a highlighted slot in its inventory that shows the current selected item. When given a full inventory, the selector will move over every slot 1 by one (left to right, top to bottom), changing after every Redstone signal. The selected slot will reset once it ends at the last slot.
The Block Dispenser will not place or break Bedrock.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Usage[edit | edit source]
A list of Block Dispenser uses include:
- Break and place blocks in front of it.
- Silk touches Smooth Stone.
- Throws Dynamite from its inventory.
- Places lit Mining Charges.
- Used to make Companion Cubes from Wolves.
- Shears Sheep.
- Milk a Cow with a Bucket.
- Turn Chickens into Eggs and Feathers.