1.0[edit | edit source]
1.0.1[edit | edit source]
1.0.1-b56[edit | edit source]
Released on November 28, 2017 for Minecraft 1.12.
- Added support for Biomes O' Plenty trees (Thanks to Jomik)
- Added support for Tech Reborn rubber trees (Thanks to it-is-I-Pants)
- Fixed bonsai pots causing mip map issues, e.g., flickering tree leaves
- Fixed large tree pop in caused by too small rendering bounding boxes
1.0.0[edit | edit source]
1.0.0-b36[edit | edit source]
Released on October 12, 2017 for Minecraft 1.12.
- Crafttweaker method to control how long it takes for a tree to grow
- Applying a Redstone signal will now disable the Hopping Bonsai Pot.
1.0.0-b32[edit | edit source]
Released on October 3, 2017 for Minecraft 1.12.
- Improved Mod support:
- Natura Overworld, Abyssalcraft, Tinkers Slime, PrimalCore, Rustic, Totemic, Traverse, and some Twilight Forest trees
- JSON-based trees will now try to use the BlockSapling class to generate their shapes if possible.
- If that does not work one can now specify a worldgen class used to generate shapes making integration of custom trees a lot easier
- Visual improvements:
- Limit maximum height of trees in Bonsai Pots
- Added minimum width for trees so 1*y*1 trees don't look completely awkward
1.0.0-b28[edit | edit source]
Released on September 30, 2017 for Minecraft 1.12.
- Fixed TOP+Waila integration
- Significantly improved rendering performance
1.0.0-b26[edit | edit source]
Released on September 29, 2017 for Minecraft 1.12.
- Initial Release, 1.0 feature complete but probably buggy.