- 1 0.5.0 (December 25, 2017)
- 2 0.4.1
- 3 0.4.0
- 4 0.4.0-pre10
- 5 0.4.0-pre9
- 6 0.4.0-pre7
- 7 0.4.0-pre6
- 8 0.4.0-pre5
- 9 0.4.0-pre4
- 10 0.4.0-pre3
- 11 0.4.0-pre2
- 12 0.3.7
- 13 0.3.6
- 14 0.3.5
- 15 0.3.4
- 16 0.3.3
- 17 0.3.2
- 18 0.3.1
- 19 0.3.0-pre15
- 20 0.3.0-pre14
- 21 0.3.0-pre13
- 22 0.3.0-pre12
- 23 0.3.0-pre11
- 24 0.3.0-pre10
- 25 0.3.0-pre9
- 26 0.3.0-pre8
- 27 0.3.0-pre7
- 28 0.3.0-pre6
- 29 0.2.6
- 30 0.2.5
- 31 0.2.4
- 32 0.2.3
- 33 0.2.2
- 34 0.2.1
- 35 0.2.0
- 36 0.1.6
- 37 0.1.5
- 38 0.1.4
- 39 0.1.3
- 40 0.1.2
- 41 0.1.1
- 42 0.1.0
- 43 0.0.6
- 44 0.0.5
- 45 0.0.4
- 46 0.0.3
- 47 0.0.2
- 48 0.0.1
0.5.0 (December 25, 2017)[edit | edit source]
- NOTE: Relicensed to MIT (API) + LGPLv3 (non-API).
- Minecraft 1.12.2 port.
- Made sure to set the walking sound on Charset blocks.
- Major improvements to Just Enough Items support.
- Many, many bugfixes and improvements throughout the codebase.
- Redesigned module configuration system! Should be easier to understand by users.
- Now with a GUI config!
- Also fixes #138 and #129
- [audio.noteblock] Fix 1.12 compatibility, improve mod compatibility.
- [experiments.projector] New experimental module! Adds projectors! They project things when powered by LASERS! (See below.)
- [laser] New module! Adds a laser-based logic system.
- Fun fact: You can change the laser beam colors in assets/charset/color_palette.json. Feel free to supply your own! Partial color_palette.json overrides supported!
- Please install CharsetPatches for redstone support in said laser system. Otherwise, the use might be somewhat limited for the time being.
- [lib] Added many useful commands! See /charset (/ch) and /charsetc (/chc).
- [lib] Blocks should now properly render landing particles.
- [lib] Fix force-enabling modules outside of profile.
- [lib] Improve wire occlusion logic.
- [lib] Wire connection updates on placement now happen near-instantenously, without the previously visible flicker effect.
- [misc.pocketcraft] [#146] Fixed item loss bug.
- [misc.pocketcraft] [#139] Fixed item duplication bug.
- [misc.pocketcraft] Reworked pocket crafting table GUI.
- [misc.scaffold] Scaffolds can now be stacked up by rightclicking them!
- [misc.scaffold, storage.barrels] The items present in creative tabs for these modules are now generated based on available recipes.
- [storage.barrels] Add support for Structure Block rotations and mirroring.
- [storage.barrels] Barrels can now be filled and emptied with in-item inventories (Bit Bags).
- [storage.barrels] Barrels can now be locked!
- [storage.barrels] Barrels can now have multiple upgrade types at the same time!
- [storage.barrels] Chisels & Bits block bits now stack up to 512 in barrels, as per Bit Bags.
- [storage.barrels] Fix barrels made out of non-burnable materials being burnable.
- [storage.barrels] Fix extracting only one item at a time only working in creative mode.
- [storage.barrels] Fix notices with additional item information missing a newline.
- [storage.barrels] Fix the barrel cap texture being incorrect for certain block types.
- [storage.barrels] Improve barrel rotation logic.
- [storage.barrels] Shift-clicking a barrel in creative mode (unless block carrying activates) will now give you the contained item.
- [storage.locks] Added keyrings! They store keys in style!
- [storage.locks] Locks now play a sound when attached or removed.
- [storage.locks] Locks, when crafted, now copy the color of the key.
- [storage.locks] Major rewrite! They work much more reliably now and can be placed on tanks!
- [storage.tanks] [#158] Added Stained Glass Tanks.
- [storage.tanks] [#160] Added Creative Tanks.
- [storage.tanks] [#163] Fix tanks crashing when fed a null fluid.
- [storage.tanks] [#141] Fix tanks not dropping item when broken.
- [storage.tanks] [#142] Tanks no longer consume fluids from buckets in creative mode.
- [storage.tanks] Tanks with liquid in them are now harder to break than empty tanks to avoid fluid loss by accident.
- [tools.building] New module! Adds the Chisel.
- [tools.wrench] Add modded metal ingot support.
- [tools.wrench] Add special integration for Quark vertical planks and Iron Chests
- [transport.color] Dyed minecarts now use your resource pack's minecart texture
- [transport.rails] Fixed crossing rail minecart rendering wonkiness
- [tweak.anvilDyeItems] New tweak - improved over the 1.6.4 AsieLib version.
- [tweak.carry] [#148] Add placement sound for placing carried blocks.
- [tweak.carry] Add support for giving your carried block to another player! Give it a try!
- [tweak.carry] Block carrying can now be disabled in creative mode.
- [tweak.carry] Carried blocks now render in third person! \o/
- [tweak.carry] [#154] Carrying a cactus now correctly deals damage to the carrier.
- [tweak.carry] [#140] Carrying will now respect your pickblock key mapping.
- However, mapping it to a key as opposed to a mouse button will prevent carrying from working in Creative Mode.
- [tweak.carry] Fix carried blocks sometimes appearing on other players.
- [tweak.carry] Fix carrying not respecting spawn protection and world borders.
- [tweak.carry] [#149] Fix doors being carryable.
- [tweak.carry] [#166] Fix minecart entity handler not checking if it's actually a minecart it's placing into.
- [tweak.carry] [#167] Fix non-vanilla chests potentially glitching out on placement.
- [tweak.carry] [#137] Fix placing double chests potentially causing a rendering glitch.
- [tweak.carry] Fix rendering bug caused by another player carrying a block.
- [tweak.carry] Fix rendering bug caused by carrying a block with a notification visible.
- [tweak.carry] Fix some multiplayer state synchronization bugs.
- [tweak.carry] Prevent the player from picking up blocks they can't break.
- [tweak.dynamicLights] New tweak - requires Mirage! Client-side only! Fun!
- [tweak.remove.netherPortals] New tweak!
- [tweak.remove.recipeBookButton] New tweak. Hopefully self-explanatory.
- [tweak.remove.recipeUnlocks] New tweak! Beats Quark's version in that it also hides the pop-up.
- [tweak.remove.vanillaStyleTools] [#161] Ported to 1.12 *properly* - thanks 3TUSK!
- [tweak.remove.tutorial] New tweak!
- [tweak.shiftScroll] New tweak! Allows shift-scrolling between certain items of the same type in vanilla items.
- It is also configurable - see config/charset/module/lib.shiftScroll/ if this tweak is enabled!
- [tweak.unifyColors] Temporarily removed - awaiting redesign.
- [tweak.voidGenerator] New tweak! Adds a simple void generator for the overworld. Off by default.
0.4.1[edit | edit source]
- [all] [#130] Fix dedicated server crashes.
- [all] A few minor bugfixes here and there.
- [all] Updated mod dependencies.
- [misc.scaffold] [#127] Fix rare scaffold render crash.
- [pipes] Removed, I'm afraid. At least for the time being. Sorry.
- [tweak.playerdamageanimation] New small bugfix tweak inspired by unascribed's work.
0.4.0[edit | edit source]
- Rewritten internal mod structure (the whole thing!)
- One mod ID with modules (higher granularity than previously) configurable in config/charset/modules.
- The above, of course, makes "@Charset" work in JEI.
- [audio.tapes] Temporaily removed due to a potential incoming redesign. That's the only breaking part of this update - sorry!
- [audio.transport] New module - adds Audio Cables (requires MCMultiPart2)
- [lib] [#123] Work around issues with mods which change wood recipes, like BetterWithMods
- [misc.drama] [#120] Fix IllegalArgumentException
- [misc.scaffolds] Improved JEI support.
- [pipes] [#121] Fix Shifter crashes
- [pipes] Added support for CommonCapabilities' IInventoryState for further optimizations.
- [pipes] Added MCMultiPart2 support.
- [storage.barrels] Added support for locking Hopping Barrels with a redstone signal.
- [storage.barrels] Added MCMultiPart2 support.
- [storage.barrels] Fixed Creative Barrel behaviour on stack insertion.
- [storage.barrels] Fixed many issues with barrel carts.
- [storage.barrels] Improved JEI support.
- [storage.barrels] Sticky barrel upgrade can now use OreDict-ed slimeballs.
- [storage.tanks] New module! Who doesn't like BuildCraft-styled tanks?
- [tweak.disableItemTooltips] New tweak! Off by default.
- [tweak.pushableTnt] Fix unlocalized TNT name.
- [tweak.unifyColors] New tweak! Unifies wool/stained glass/stained clay colors.
- Dynamic - works with resource packs!
- To change the colors, create your own assets/charset/color_palette.json.
- Note that stained clay takes on some of the tint of the hardened clay.
0.4.0-pre10[edit | edit source]
- Fix a few packet race conditions on the client side
- [Lib] Fix "remove" IMC messages not working
- [Tweaks] Blacklist vanilla blocks which should not have been carryable
- [Tweaks] Fix carrying not forcing the block to update (for handling attachments)
0.4.0-pre9[edit | edit source]
- [Lib] Fix using the incorrect configuration directory
0.4.0-pre7[edit | edit source]
- [Carts] Add option to set the minimum minecart item stack size
- [Carts] Fix TrackCombiner not working correctly in survival mode
0.4.0-pre6[edit | edit source]
- [Decoration] Fix posters being a massive lagfest
- [Lib] Fix broken modded wood detection
0.4.0-pre5[edit | edit source]
- [Carts] New module!
- [Carts] Add Crossing Track.
- [Carts] Add alternate ways of crafting certain tracks (all reversible and disableable, of course):
- Right-click on a track with a Stone Pressure Plate to create a Detector Track
- Right-click on a track with another track to create a Crossing Track
- [Decoration] [#106] Fix posters catching fire
- [Decoration, Storage] [#108, #105] Fix various issues with item drops
- [Tweaks] New tweak: Block Carrying! Sneak-middleclick a block to pick it up.
- Note that Block Carrying does not currently render on other players. This will be added eventually.
- Also note that Block Carrying, being a fresh and new mechanic, might be rebalanced with time.
0.4.0-pre4[edit | edit source]
- [All] Update to Minecraft 1.11.2, minor bugfixes
- [Crafting] New module, now with (noticeably rewritten) Pocket Crafting Tables
- [Decoration] [#101] Fix Poster "Unknown serializer type" crash.
- [Decoration] Scaffolds now use a better collision box implementation if fullBoundingBoxLadders is enabled.
- [Lib] [#102] Fix server-side packet registration crash.
- [Pipes, Tweaks] Texture tweaks
0.4.0-pre3[edit | edit source]
- [Pipes] Fix shifters not working
0.4.0-pre2[edit | edit source]
- [All] Updated to Forge 2199.
- [Lib] Cleaned up notification system a bit.
- [Lib] Fixed /mutter not applying notice styles.
- [Pipes] Added Observer support.
- [Pipes] Disabled most fluid routing logic - needs a rewrite!
- [Pipes] Fixed light rendering glitches for traveling items.
- [Pipes] Fixed pipes not syncing in 0.4.0-pre1.
- [Pipes] Optimizations to pipe code, especially rendering.
- [Storage] Fixed rendering glitches for barrel information popups.
- [Storage] Fixed rotated barrels not updating neighbors.
- [Tweaks] Added a "mob equalizer" tweak, letting mobs very rarely spawn with some of your armor and weapons!
0.3.7[edit | edit source]
- [All] Bring back Backpacks (uncraftable and unequippable - solely for world migration!)
0.3.6[edit | edit source]
- [All] Restored Gates and Wires modules, based on 0.3.0-pre15
- Note that the RS Latch Gate has been removed.
- Note that the Wires module is off by default, due to bugginess.
- [All] Saner mod names for JEI lookup
- [Decoration] Backported poster lag fix from 0.4.0-pre6
- [Gates] Added config file to disable gates as necessary
- [Pipes] [#159] Fix renderer crash which could happen on some configurationsl [sic]
0.3.5[edit | edit source]
- [Pipes] [#113] Fix pipes trying to push fluid into non-fluid-containers (and crashing, too!)
- [Pipes] [#108] Fix pipes refusing to connect to capability-based IFluidHandlers
- [Tweaks] Add support for modifying the enderman griefing list with mobControl
0.3.4[edit | edit source]
- [Audio] [#98] Fix rare race condition on audio packet receive.
- [Decoration] [#101] Fix Poster "Unknown serializer type" crash.
0.3.3[edit | edit source]
- [Pipes] Fix small lag issue
- [Pipes, Storage] Backported a selection of 1.11 fixes/optimizations
- [Storage] [#95] Fix Lock entity not having a localized name
- [Tweaks] [#97] Add workaround for blocks returning null getDrops() in Glass Shards tweak
0.3.2[edit | edit source]
- [All] [#86] Fixed a crash on startup in some cases.
- [Decoration] Wrenches can now be used to tilt Posters.
- [Tweaks] [#87] Fixed double door tweak loading crash (UnableToFindMethodException).
0.3.1[edit | edit source]
Note: 0.3.1 picks up from 0.3.0-pre10.
- [All] Removed the following content. Please don't cry. (Okay, you can cry a little bit.)
- Wires - they were broken anyway
- Gates - use amadornes's Super Circuit Maker instead
- Backpacks (Storage) - use copygirl's WearableBackpacks instead
- [All] Fix various NPEs throughout the mod (asie, palaster)
- [Audio] Update DFPWM to "1a"
- [Audio] [#85] Fix SoundEvent crash in NoteBlockManager on server side
- [Audio] [#77] Fix the Tape Drive file dialog freezing Minecraft
- [Pipes] Reduce amount of Shifter models
- [Storage] Fix Hopping Barrels inventory insertion (Tahg)
- [Storage] Fix Locks not rendering on server (asie, palaster)
- [Tweaks] Add support for some modded doors to DoubleDoorTweak
0.3.0-pre15[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a crash with wires
- Disabled the recipe for the RS latch (it wasn't working :V)
0.3.0-pre14[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a crash with wires
0.3.0-pre13[edit | edit source]
- Added config options to disable barrels and to disable the recipes for wires.
- Fixed backpacks messing up slot icons.
- Fixed disabling the wires module in the config not actually disabling the wires module.
- Fixed the pulse former gate not working.
- Improved gate registry to allow addon developers to register theirs.
- Updated tape drive audio code.
0.3.0-pre12[edit | edit source]
- Disabled Farming module. It was incomplete and was never shipped with the original Charset anyway. You'll get a few missing item alerts when logging into your world, it's fine.
- Set Audio module to be enabled by default.
- Added Tahg's barrel fix, which should fix the barrels from being broken.
0.3.0-pre11[edit | edit source]
- 1.10 update for Charset, includes a config file for modules.
0.3.0-pre10[edit | edit source]
- [Audio] Fix server-side crash on Tape Drive/etc. usage
- [Audio] Fix tape drive GUI lag once and for all, hopefully
- [Tweaks] Remove AutoReplace for the time being - buggy on 1.9+
0.3.0-pre9[edit | edit source]
- [Audio] Add a more-or-less finalized Audio API
- [Audio] Add Audio Cables (no recipe yet, however!)
- [Audio] Add note block support for the Audio API
- [Audio] Add option in Tape Drives to record audio from other plugged-in devices
- [Audio] Fix having a GUI open while a tape is being played lag everything
- [Audio] Fix tape drives disappearing on world load
- [Audio] Fix Tape Drive item rendering
- [Audio] Remove Iron Note Block
- [Decoration] Fix poster not having a name
- [Pipes] Fix ugly pipe item model
- [Tweaks] Add support for tool class checks to AutoReplace
- [Tweaks] Add Zorro (not the Amiga expansion bus!) from Factorization
- [Wires] Large refactor of wire code - wires not placed in-world will disappear!
0.3.0-pre8[edit | edit source]
- [Audio] Fix tape drives rendering on top no matter where they were placed
- [Audio] Fix the tape storage directory not being found in certain cases
- [Decoration] New module! Adds Posters from Factorization!
- [Storage] Add notice if trying to put on backpack while wearing chestplate
- [Storage] Fix barrels not dropping the correct barrel type
- [Tweaks] New tweak: improved TNT! Pew!
0.3.0-pre7[edit | edit source]
- [Pipes] Minor tweaks to shifter filter rendering.
- [Storage] Barrel top and bottom overlays now roughly match the log color.
- [Storage] Fix placing barrels not working correctly.
- [Storage] Make barrel rotation with wrenches more intuitive.
- [Storage] Minor barrel rendering optimizations.
- [Storage] Tweak barrel item rendering - "fix" lighting and add 3D rendering option.
0.3.0-pre6[edit | edit source]
- [Global] Ported to Minecraft 1.9.4
- [Global] Add caching to most dynamic models (wires, gates)
- [Global] Change license to Apache 2.0
- [Global] Countless bugfixes across the mod
- [Global] Add translations - in German, Polish, Slovak and Chinese
- [Audio] Rewrite internal audio management logic, add API for future Audio Cables/Speakers
- [Gates] Add a Buffer Gate which can also function as a NOT gate
- [Gates] Change gate toggling mechanics - shift-right click to disable a specific side, no more screwdriver
- [Gates] Add ability to place and remove redstone torches from gate edges
- [Lib] Incorporate neptunepink's in-world notification system
- [Pipes] Add preliminary implementation of fluid in pipes - still heavily subject to change
- [Pipes] Rewritten static and dynamic renderers - major potential FPS improvements
- [Storage] Add barrels from Factorization, with minor improvements
- [Storage] Add keys and locks - block player interaction on supported containers! (WIP)
- [Tweaks] Add option to keep inventory on death (even though /gamerule already does this?)
- [Wrench] New module, adds a wrench for rotating objects - also supports multiparts!
0.2.6[edit | edit source]
- [Pipes] Fixed ConcurrentModificationException in item update packet
- [Wires] Fix redstone propagation bug
0.2.5[edit | edit source]
- [Gates] Fix gate state not updating on block break (asie)
- [Wires] Improved wire prefix/suffix localization (asie)
0.2.4[edit | edit source]
- [Pipes] Fix BuildCraft recipe incompatibility (asie)
- [Pipes] Fix rare NPE with Shifters (asie)
0.2.3[edit | edit source]
- [Audio] Make Minecraft drop from fullscreen when Record button is pressed - helps with #49 (asie)
- [Gates] Fix incorrect capability code - fixes #53, #52 (asie)
- [Pipes] IShifter is now a Capability! (rubensworks)
- [Tweaks] Make glass shards only drop when no other drops are present - may fix #50 (asie)
- [Wires] Fix wires connecting to multiparts in the wrong places (asie)
0.2.2[edit | edit source]
- [Drama] New module! Adds Drama in a Bottle. (asie)
- [Tweaks] Fix server-side double door desync. (blay09)
0.2.1[edit | edit source]
- [Pipes] Restored backwards compatibility with IInventory/ISidedInventory
- [Pipes] Fixed rare Shifter client-side NPE (a lot of these to go through, you may blame 1.8)
0.2.0[edit | edit source]
- [Audio] Added Tape Drives! They play songs! You can put songs on them via a fancy Record button! And craft tapes, too! JEI will tell you how to do that last one
- [Gates] Fixed bugs in redstone wire handling in gates
- [Pipes] Added support for IItemHandler
- [Pipes] [#41] Fixed client-side Shifter crash
- [Storage] Minor improvements to backpacks
- [Storage] [#38] Fix chestplate getting stuck issues with the backpack module
- [Wires] Moved wire API to Capabilities (TIS-3D users: update to 0.8.3 or you will crash)
- [Wires] [#40] Fixed rare client-side NPE
0.1.6[edit | edit source]
- [Tweaks] How did I forget to make disableVanillaTools not default!? Also renamed config key for the unaware. (asie)
0.1.5[edit | edit source]
- [Pipes] Changed shifters - only per-item extraction allowed for now (asie)
- [Pipes] Fix pipe connection render desync (asie)
- [Pipes] Fix pipe item dropping on an only-available-destination-is-blocked-but-prioritized scenario (asie)
- [Storage] Fix backpack hardness step sound, rendering and being unequippable without sneaking (asie)
- [Tweaks] New tweak: disableVanillaTools, for the TCon fanatic in you (asie)
- [Tweaks] New tweak: glassShards, a slightly different spin on glass shards (asie)
0.1.4[edit | edit source]
- [Audio] Add missing langfile entry for Iron Note Block (asie)
- [Pipes] [#34] Fix Shifter crash (asie)
- [Storage] New module, adds BetterStorage-esque backpacks (asie, thanks to copygirl for model)
- [Wires] Fix corner propagation not working at all (asie)
0.1.3[edit | edit source]
- [Audio] New module; Iron Note Block only for now.
- [Gates] Add RS latch.
- [Gates] Fix handling gate I/O from multipart containers.
- [Pipes] [#21] Fix shifters stopping an item when only one is turned on in an opposites configuration.
- [Wires] Fix "null" as face not working according to API documentation.
- [Wires] Fix handling wires in compact situations.
- [Wires] Fix wires connecting weirdly when multiple sides are blocked with microblocks.
0.1.2[edit | edit source]
- [Pipes] Added a non-BuildCraft-conflicting variant of the temporary pipe recipe.
- [Tweaks] Added "mobControl" tweak allowing control of which mob types are spawnable.
- [Tweaks] Added "noSprinting" tweak. (off by default)
- [Wires] [#32] Fixed wires dropping from sides of pistons.
- [Wires] Fixed occlusion tests (invalid blocked side checking) for corner wire connections.
0.1.1[edit | edit source]
- [#31] Fixed launch crash when MCMP's JAR loaded after Charset's
- [#18] Fixed not transmitting power to wire/shifters on dust corner connections
- Added logic to only connect to vanilla redstone blocks on the proper faces
0.1.0[edit | edit source]
- Ported to Minecraft 1.8.9.
- Ported Pipes and Wires to MCMultiPart.
- Added Gates module, in early alpha and somewhat unfinished. (The RedLogic gate textures are used temporaily)
- Bugfixes and improvements in most of the mod.
0.0.6[edit | edit source]
- Added BuildCraft wrench support to Shifters via rotateBlock.
- Added proper analog wiring.
- [#22, #19] Fixed certain wiring inconsistencies with vanilla redstone.
- Fixed some potential crashes with wire loops. (Not all, however - be careful! We're still in alpha!)
- Fixed bundled emitters from other mods not functioning correctly.
0.0.5[edit | edit source]
- Add wire corner rendering
- Change wire transmission logic
- Optimize bundled cable propagation logic
- Fix bundled cables connecting to redstone providers visually
- Fix bundled cable propagation logic for multiple inputs [#20]
- Fix shifters not stopping pipe items in the "opposite, equal distance" configuration
0.0.4[edit | edit source]
- Fix insulated wires not having collision boxes
- Fix Z-fighting between freestanding and non-freestanding wires
- Fix dropping wires not working correctly
- Fix certain aspects of redstone propagation not working right
- Improve redstone dust with wire behaviour (a full fix will only come with the analog wire rewrite)
0.0.3[edit | edit source]
- Add item detection API for Pipes
- New module: CharsetTweaks
- AutoReplace (replaces broken items in inventory)
- DoubleDoors (automatically opens double doors when opening just one)
- DyeableMinecarts (lets you dye minecarts!)
- Graphite (adds graphite, a charcoal-derived replacement for ink sacs)
- New module: CharsetWires (experimental)
- Redstone cabling, insulated cabling and bundled cabling!
- Supports freestanding wires, too.
- Digital only for now - analog signal support commented out as it requires further work
0.0.2[edit | edit source]
- Shifters now act as prioritizers instead of path enforcers (you can still create item queues in other ways, though!)
- Fixed a lot of pipe-related bugs
0.0.1[edit | edit source]
- First release