If you have a minute, please respond to this survey. It will help us know how to better improve the wiki. Thank you for your time!
|Latest Minecraft version||1.12.2|
Magic World 2
Tech World 2
Pax Challenge Pack
Feed The Beast Beta Pack A
Feed The Beast Retro SMP
Feed The Beast Retro SSP
Chicken Chunks is a mod by ChickenBones, created to solve the problem of machines not running in unloaded chunks. The mod adds two blocks, the Chunk Loader and the Spot Loader, which keep chunks loaded even if no players are near.
Advantages of Chicken Chunks[edit | edit source]
- Chunks will be loaded again after a server restart.
- Works with RP Frames.
- 100% guaranteed bug free according to ChickenBones.
- External window to check which chunks are currently loaded (open via /chunkloaders).
- Server owners can configure how many chunks each player can keep loaded via the chunk loaders: per player, per dimension, or globally.
- Server owners can configure that a Chunk Loader only works, if the owning player is online.