Demon Crucible

From Feed The Beast Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Demon Crucible

ModBlood Magic
TypeSolid block

The Demon Crucible is a device added by Blood Magic for Minecraft 1.8.9 and above. Right clicking with a Tartaric Gem or Demonic Will Crystal will insert it into the Demon Crucible and transfer the will of the source into aura stored inside the chunk. Each chunk can hold 100 Will at a time and will type is preserved.

The will in the aura can be used to grow Will Crystals inside a Demon Crystallizer or Will Crystal Clusters. Using Raw Will, there is a 90% chance of growing a new Demonic Will Crystal, and a 10% chance a new Crystal inside a Demon Crystallizer will be different. Using Specific Will types will only grow new clusters of that type. Crystals clusters grow additional crystals, which can be harvested by right clicking on the Crystal Cluster with Tartaric Gems holding over 1024 Raw Will total across gems, receiving a Will Crystal of the appropriate type.

Will from the aura will also fill Tartaric gems of the same will type in a Hellfire Forge located inside the same chunk as the aura. A Raw Will Tartaric Gem that is empty will change to the type of Aura inside the chunk.

Recipe[edit | edit source]