The Division Sigil is an item added by Extra Utilities. When activated, it can be used to craft Unstable Ingots and Semi-Unstable Nuggets. To craft Mobius "Unstable/Stable" Ingots, you will need the Pseudo-Inversion Sigil.
Activation[edit | edit source]
By placing an Enchantment Table and shift right-clicking it with an unactivated Division Sigil, it will show the requirements and whether or not they have been met. The requirements are:
- Altar has a redstone circle (has 8 Redstone Dust around the table)
- Altar and Circle placed on Dirt
- Altar can see the moon (has no blocks above the table)
- Altar has sufficient natural earth (has a 5x5 area of dirt under it)
- Altar is in darkness (no light sources nearby)
- Sacrifice must be made at midnight (time must be between 17500-18500)
Once all of the requirements are met, killing any mob in the circle will activate the ritual. This will activate one Division Sigil in the player's inventory and will create a 15x15 area of Cursed Earth in the shape of a circle. The activated Division Sigil can be used 256 times before deactivating, and can also be used to make the Pseudo-Inversion Sigil.