Draconic Evolution is a mod created by brandon3055 originally for the TolkienCraft modpack by GreatOrator. It adds new powerful tools, machines, and items. The mod's content is based around its ore block, Draconium Ore. This mod uses the Redstone Flux API for its energy systems. The mod adds rituals, research, and in-game documentation.
Community jokes[edit | edit source]
Draconic Evolution has often been criticized for being unbalanced. Arguments against this criticism have often been parodied, mostly notably in the form of modified web comics and memes created by Vazkii.
A modified web comic created by elucent.
Despite this, Draconic Evolution is used as an unofficial symbol of the modded community, specifically /r/feedthebeast. When /r/feedthebeast participated in Reddit's April Fools experiment, /r/place, they decided to create a Clay ball with a Dragon Heart under it, near a flag created by /r/ireland.
Guides[edit | edit source]
- Getting Started with Draconic Evolution
- Draconic Evolution: Reactor Guide
- Draconic Evolution: Storing Energy
- Draconic Evolution: Fusion Crafting
[edit | edit source]
- Draconic Evolution on CurseForge
- Draconic Evolution on the Minecraft Forums
- Draconic Evolution on GitHub
- Draconic Evolution on the official TolkienCraft website
- Draconic Evolution on its creators website
References[edit | edit source]