|Supported Minecraft versions||1.10.2|
|Magic World 2|
Enchanting Plus is a mod that is originally created by Freyja and currently maintained by Darkhax. The goal of this mod is to reduce the chaotic nature of enchanting by allowing players to pick their enchantments at an increased cost. The mod allows for a lot of configuration for internal systems. The main block within the mod is the Advanced Enchantment Table, which is used to access the new enchantment GUI.
It is dependent on Darkhax's library mod, Bookshelf.
[edit | edit source]
- Enchanting Plus on CurseForge
- (Outdated) Enchanting Plus on the Minecraft Forums
- Enchanting Plus on GitHub
- Support Darkhax on Patreon
- Support Freyja on Patreon