Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Encoder is a tile entity added by InfraRedstone. When placed against a block, it outputs an Infra-Redstone signal. The value of this signal depends on the block, and follows the following priorities in descending order of importance. If a block matches multiple possible values in that list, the highest one is used.
- If the block has explicit Encoder support, it outputs the returned value.
- If the block has item, fluid or energy storage, it outputs a signal from 0 (000000) to 63 (111111) depending on how full it is. If the block has multiple different storages, then item takes priority, followed by fluid then energy.
- If the block has a Redstone Comparator output, it outputs 4x that value.
- If the block is outputting a Redstone signal, it outputs that value (from 0 (000000) to 15 (001111)).
- If the block is outputting an Infra-Redstone signal, it outputs that value.
Recipe[edit | edit source]