Energy Core (Factory Tech)
- This page is about the Energy Core added by Factory Tech. For other uses, see .
The Energy Core is a crafting component added by Factory Tech. It is used as a component to craft several Factory Tech devices and is a consumable in the Factory Tech Machine Maintenance process. Energy Cores are the most difficult machine component to produce, but many of the machines that use them are very powerful.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Crafting an Energy Core is a complex, multi-step process.
- Process Obsidian in a Drill Grinder to produce an Obsidian Vessel.
- Process six pieces of Lapis Lazuli in a Drill Grinder to produce Lapis Powder.
- Process a Block of Quartz in a Chop Saw to produce Blank Quartz Plates.
- Program a Circuit Scribe with Pattern 2.
- Craft two Etched Quartz Plates (Pattern 2).
- Craft each Etched Quartz Plate with a piece of Copper Dust to produce Copper Filled Quartz Plates (Pattern 2).
- Smelt the Copper Filled Plates in an Electric Furnace to produce the completed Copper Circuit Boards (Pattern 2).
- Using these components, craft a Prepared Shell.
- Fill the Prepared Shell with Energite in a Compression Chamber to produce an Unprimed Energy Core.
- Charge the core in a Core Charger to 80%.
- Stabilize the core in a Stabilization Table.
Note that additional Pattern 1 and Pattern 2 circuit boards are required for the maintenance of the Core Charger. Do not charge the core more than a few points past 80%. If overcharged, the core will explode.