- This page is about the mod. For the item added by Immersive Engineering, see .
|Latest Minecraft version||1.7.10|
|Previously depended on||Emasher Resource|
|Previously needed for||GasCraft|
Tech World 2
Test Pack Please Ignore
Engineer's Toolbox is a tech mod by Emasher. It adds Modular Sockets, which allow Modules to be installed in them to perform tasks. There are many things that can be done with Modules, including Redstone logic, Redstone Flux generation and usage, mining, and item and fluid transportation.
- Engineer's Toolbox on the FTB Forums
- Engineer's Toolbox on CurseForge
- Engineer's Toolbox on the Minecraft Forum
- Engineer's Toolbox on GitHub
- Engineer's Toolbox Official Handbook[dead link]