Feed The Beast Wiki:Administrators' noticeboard
|This page is for posting information and issues that affect administrators.|
Issues appropriate for this page could include: General announcements, discussion of administration methods, ban proposals, block reviews, page protection, merging page histories, mass deletion of a user's contribution, adminship, and backlog notices.
|Old notices will moved to the archive:|
2013 · 2014 · 2015 · 2016 · 2017 · 2018 · 2019 · 2020
Note dates are by archival time, not necessarily by discussion time.
This wiki has lots of references to topics on Minecraft Forum. In order to keep things accurate and safe, I suggest the following:
- Replace all HTTP links with HTTPS (essentially batch replace string
https://www.minecraftforum.net/on all articles)
- Since Minecraft Forum will soon become read-only, how about appending the word "archived" to links that refer to it?
Astroflux for Editor[edit source]
Astroflux has made a bunch of documentation on various mods, including Thermal Foundation/Thermal Expansion 5, Extra Utilities 2, Immersive Engineering, Mystical Agriculture, and Cyclic. They have picked up wiki syntax pretty well and seem to be documenting WikiPack-style (that is, documenting whatever you use while playing) which is cool. -Xbony2 (talk) 21:47, 10 April 2020 (UTC)
- Support. -Xbony2 (talk) 21:47, 10 April 2020 (UTC)
- Support on the condition that Astroflux starts adding non-mod categories to their pages -- SatanicSanta🎅FTB Wiki Admin 16:24, 11 April 2020 (UTC)
SizableShrimp for Editor[edit source]
- Support. -Xbony2 (talk) 05:09, 18 June 2020 (UTC)
Against. Did not share cute bunny gifs with me yet. 🐇Retep998🐇🐰Bunny Overlord🐰 05:16, 18 June 2020 (UTC)
- Support. —SirMoogle ( 💬 • 📝) 05:02, 20 June 2020 (UTC)
Delete Template:Article class[edit source]
I suggest to delete this template, because this complete system is unused. The template is still used on some archive pages (although, actually only on one, here), there you could "subst" the template. Opinions on it? Qwertxquartx (talk) 07:18, 9 August 2020 (UTC)
- Support. We don't use the ranking system that Wikipedia uses. —SirMoogle ( 💬 • 📝) 17:14, 9 August 2020 (UTC)
- I don't think we need a vote on this, I'll try to delete it right away. -Xbony2 (talk) 18:01, 9 August 2020 (UTC)