Feed The Beast content and materials are usable for any purpose, unless otherwise noted. All content on Feed The Beast Wiki is licensed under the Attributional 4.0 International (CC BY-4.0).
An excerpt from the license in human-readable format (which is linked above) follows:
You are free:
- to Share — to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- to Adapt — to remix, transform, and build upon the material.
for any purpose
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
With the understanding that:
- Notice — You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
For the purposes of Feed The Beast Wiki, the Attribution clause means that any content from this site covered by CC-BY-4.0 must be attributed to come from Feed The Beast Wiki if it is referenced from another site.
Do not post images or information without permission of the copyright holder.