We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Feed The Beast Wiki:Current issues
From Feed The Beast Wiki
|This page is for reporting issues and missing things.|
|Resolved or denied issues will moved to the the archive.|
|For technical or non-content issues, please use the issue tracker on GitHub|
Quotebox Border Color Key[edit source]
- Response (Rejected)
- Response (Later)
- Response (Accepted)
- Community discussion
Questions? Missing stuff?[edit source]
Post it on the talk page.
Todo List[edit source]
- Populate the Licenses list.
- Cleanup & reformat Steve's Carts articles.
- A more detailed explanation of exactly what each component of redpower logic does. source #70
- Not done.
- Guide formatting, style and voice not uniform. source #6
- References to this section.
- All GregTech machine Crafting Grid Templates use the GT4 GUIs. Many of these GUIs have had additional elements added to them in GT5, as have their recipes, making it impossible to make complete recipes for the new version.
- In-depth Mystcraft Guide source #2
- Armors, tool and weapons comparison. source #10
- IC2 crop breeding. source #10
- Energy comparison. source #10
- FTB map starting guide source #10
- List of Thaumcraft aspects and their source source #10
- Half done: List of Thaumcraft 4 aspects are up, but should a list of sources still be created? Any items/mobs that have aspects are having those added to their own page. --SirMoogle (talk) 13:45, 16 July 2017 (UTC)
- Ore processing guide source #10 #63
- Ore processing output comparision sample
- Mod specific guides.
- Short automation section for machines.source #17
- Information on bigger machines (Multiblock structures) source #21
- Energy conversion guide. source #63
- When the conversion of e.g. EU in Steam, RF, MJ or other energy systems and in all directions is meant, and nobody works currently on it, then I would start to create such a Guide. --LuminousLizard de-native / "en-B2" (talk) 10:06, 30 November 2014 (UTC)
- Guide to transfering between different transport systems. source #63
- Tree breeding guide. source #63
- Comparison of how much per tick each liquid movement mechanism is capable of. source #70
- "Definitely a great idea. We really should be making a list of "common" things that each mod does and a comparison between them. Off the bat I got..."
- "Liquid Volume per Tick (I'm sure there's a better technical term)"
- "Item Stacks per Tick (for removing items from inventories)"
- "Ore Processing (ore to dust to ingots, etc)"
- "Energy Output/Type (I know Jaded wanted a page for engines and such, this may fall under that)" -CoderJ (source #71)
- "Machine insertion and extraction sides.
- List of ores that the IC2 Miner mines.
- A template for the items which aren't in the any of the packs yet.
- Bees best for (x) attribute? (e.g. Relic bees for longest lifespan, or for slowest speed... Rocky bees have flyer, nocturnal and cave-dwelling, etc...) Condensed into a single article for people wanting to get the "extreme" ends of each attribute as serums. There are already pages such as Fertility and Speed, but it might be good to have the extremes on a separate page.
- Update tilesheet with an updated version of GregTech 5U and GT++ since this wiki seems to be the best repository of GregTech information - lots of machines are missing from newer versions. -- The preceding unsigned comment was added by Fapiko (talk • contribs)