Feed The Beast Wiki:Current issues/Archive
- Open issues can be found on Project:Current issues.
Archive - Done[edit source]
Finished Todo Items[edit source]
- Request for translation templates.
- A way to translate translate template text.
- Find and fix bugs with templates using the new skin.
- Update Template:G & Template:Gc's stylesheet
- Cleanup the global stylesheet.
- Create a template for recording changes.
- Create a bot that translates a list into a Navbox.
- Format, update and create all template documentation and clean code.
- Create template creation and modification guidelines.
- Create missing infobox ambox.
- Ore dictionary for grids.
- Pages aren't properly formatted. source #34
- Create scale down script for images.
- Already done. Please use tilesheets to achieve the effect. --
- Ore Dict extension
- Done. --
- Tile sheet extension
- Done. --
- Done. Update is in progress. Infobox is currently merged with Template:Infobox will be separated in the future.
- Revamp the crafting grid system.
Resolved Issues[edit source]
- Some template documentation aren't put in the proper place.
- Guides are not formatted. (Referencing to RedPower2's Guide) source #39
- FTB Skin messages are missing.
- Mod-specific maintainers use a bad tone. source #34
- Redirects for vanilla items.
Resolved Suggestions[edit source]
- Bee mutation chances source #44
- Bee Breeding source #10
- Already done. Category:Bees
- RedPower2 Guide source #10
- Already done. Getting_Started_(RedPower)
- There is no logo set on the wiki.
- Already done. -- Jinbobo zh en-4 talk contribs AWB 14:34, 22 April 2013 (UTC)
- World generation information source #6 #15 #19 #63
- What levels each specific ore/crystal/etc spawns in the world for each pack source #63
- The ability to edit the wiki. source #29
- List of modified recipes by GregTech source #10 #21
- Some things that should be mentioned are like, Maximum/minimum EU/T and all kinda good stuff. source #75
- Lowest priority.
- Comb template... Items in "Centrifuges to" should link to the article of the item?
Archive - Won't Fix[edit source]
Todo Items[edit source]
- Fix Template:Comb display issue when using the new skin.
- Create a naming convention for element classes and ids.
- Wiki team and translation application process too slow. source #36
- Not done.
- Translations could be better (slow pace? too less translators?) source #34 #36
- Template:G doesn't pause when hovering on it when the no-bg option is set.
- Front page need more work. source #6
- References to the FTB wikia.
- Has since been moved to ftbwiki.org
- Assigned to Spasticon (talk) 17:00, 3 July 2013 (UTC).
- Why are we referencing the FTBwiki.org? - JC
- The user referenced to FTBwiki.org. Plan changes to the Main Page on its talk page :P -- Jinbobo SysOp · BotOp · talk · contribs 17:12, 13 July 2013 (BST)
- There will be no design changes to the front page without a good reason. And "its not pretty" isn't a reason. The goal is to keep it simple. -- JC
- Won't fix. Consensus achieved within the team. -- Jinbobo SysOp · BotOp · talk · contribs 15:23, 23 July 2013 (BST)
- Make placeholders for ALL the parts of a mod.
- Not done.
- Guide to find free block/item IDs source #2
- List of Mod Authors/Pages source #6
- List of known bugs. source #10
- In-depth tutorial on CC coding source #2
- Create a bot that reads and imports NEI ID dumps for different modpacks to item infoboxes.
- Count of raw items required to make an item source #10 #21
Archive - Other[edit source]
Hey Im Paul, and i wanted to ask if theres's any way I can run the FTB launcher on a PC with the new Intel Skylake processor?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.