We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Feed The Beast Wiki:Help!
Need help? Well, you're in the right place.
Having an issue with Feed The Beast or modded Minecraft? Well, we can't help you with that. Go to FTB's official support page or if you need help with any issues there. Other useful places to go to are /r/feedthebeast or the Modded Minecraft Discord server.
Having an issue with the Feed The Beast Wiki? Well, you're in the right place for sure now.
- Found an error in one of our pages? There's no reason to be shy, edit and fix it! In the worst case scenario, we'll probably revert your edit. If you still aren't sure, leave a comment on the page's talk page (the "discussion" button at the top of the page). Note you don't need to have an account to edit the wiki (or leave a talk page comment), although it's highly recommended. If you're still not sure, you can communicate to us on or our Discord or one of our noticeboards. If you're still not sure, well, there's not much we can help you with.
- Have a more general concern, comment or recommendation? Well, feel free to post a comment on one of the noticeboards listed below.
- Centralized discussion, for anything general.
- Administrators' noticeboard, for anything requiring administrational (or bureaucratic) help in particular.
- Translators' noticeboard, for anything requiring wiki translation help in particular.
- Bot operators' noticeboard, for anything requiring wiki bot help in particular.
- If you're not sure which one is relevant, then go for "Centralized discussion." And of course, our Discord still works. or
Having an issue with something else in your life? Well, we probably can't help you with that, but you could try asking in our Discord anyway.or