You can request assistance from the community and the staff regarding issues on using and editing this wiki, for other requests please post it on the appropriate noticeboards, if you wish to seek input from the community concerning disputes, article content and discussions, please add a link to the disputed discussion along with a description on the centralized discussion page.
If you wish to acquire immediate assistance, please join #FTB-Wikiconnect
- Spoiler template?
Is there a specific template for spoilers like this:
I’m Nick the Red37, a ru.Minepedia mod 12:09, 24 January 2015 (UTC)
- Not as far as I know. Is there some page that would benefit from having a spoiler template? Since this is a wiki visitors usually don't care about secrets being spoiled. 🐇Retep998🐇🐰Bunny Overlord🐰 15:37, 24 January 2015 (UTC)
- There isn't a template which does that. It is after all just a different table class to the normal one. Chocohead Nag• Edits• Staff 16:00, 24 January 2015 (UTC)
- I do see the need; using the normal table syntax for showing original quoted text in quote-boxes would be broken, while the HTML table syntax would be a little messy. I’m Nick the Red37, a ru.Minepedia user 16:35, 24 January 2015 (UTC)
- So is it just for collapsing quotes in a quote box? How long a quote are you anticipating on using? Chocohead Nag• Edits• Staff 16:46, 24 January 2015 (UTC)
- This is used on, for example, Russian Wikipedia. Also, please check the Centralized discussion. I’m Nick the Red37, a ru.Minepedia user 16:54, 24 January 2015 (UTC)