|Supported Minecraft versions||1.7.10|
FighterMobs is a mod created by CoolSquid that rebalances zombies, zombie pigmen and skeletons. It does this by adding a random chance for the mobs to gain special abilities when hit; as well a random chance for the player to acquire negative effects when damaged by mobs.
The mod also disables several types of damage for mobs such as drowning, burning, lava, wither, cactus, magic, and suffocation.
Mob Abilities[edit | edit source]
There are currently 9 potential abilities that mobs can gain when hit.
- Teleportation: The mob will teleport away.
- Sprinting: The mob will begin to sprint.
- Weapons: The mob acquires a weapon.
- Resistance: The mob doesn't take damage from the hit.
- Healing: The mob regenerates 50% of the damage dealt.
- Invisibility: The mob loses all equipped armor and weapons, and turns invisible.
- Armor: The mob acquires armor dependent on the amount of damage dealt from the hit.
- Absorption:The mob acquires absorption.
- NightTime: The current time is set to night. (Only from baby zombies)
Negative Player Effects[edit | edit source]
Whenever a mob hits the player, there is a chance for the player to get a negative potion effect such as:
- Nausea (20 seconds)
- Mining fatique (20 seconds)
- Slowness (20 seconds)
- Weakness (20 seconds)
- Poison (1.5 seconds)
- Blindness (20 seconds)
- Hunger (5 seconds, caused by zombies and zombie pigmen only.)
Crafting recipes[edit | edit source]