If you have a minute, please respond to this survey. It will help us know how to better improve the wiki. Thank you for your time!
|Latest Minecraft version||1.8.9|
Foundry is a mod created by EXTER7 that adds machines for melting metals into liquid, making alloys, and casting them to make various items. It supports metals and items from other mods such as tools, armor, gears, plates, etc.
Mod support[edit | edit source]
Foundry has integration with the following mods:
- BuildCraft: Casting of Iron and Gold Gears.
- IndustrialCraft 2: Casting of Plates, Cables (with or without insulation), Item Casings, and Bronze tools/armor. Machines can be powered with EU.
- Forestry: Casting of Copper, Tin, and Bronze Gears.
- Railcraft: Casting of Iron and Steel Gears, plates, and Steel tools/armor, and support for Coal Coke in the Metal Infuser.
- Thermal Foundation: Support for Signalum, Lumium, and Enderium, melting of elemental dusts, Redstone, and Glowstone in the Induction Crucible Furnace.
- Redstone Arsenal: Support for Fluxed Electrum, casting of tools/armor.
- Thaumcraft 4: Support for Thaumium, and Voidmetal, and support for shard melting, mixing, and casting.
- Botania: Support for Manasteel, Terrasteel, and Elementium.
- Project Red: Support for Red Alloy, casting recipe for Red Alloy Wire.
- Twilight Forest: Support for Ironwood, Steeleaf and Knightmetal.
- GregTech: Harder recipes for some of the items, casting of GT plates, and Support for Stainless Steel, Nichrome and Kanthal.
- Tinkers' Construct: Supports TC's molten metals in the Metal Caster, and Foundry's liquid metals in TC's Casting Table.
- Metallurgy: Supports all Metallurgy metals.
- Mekanism: Support for Osmium and Refined Glowstone.
- Matter Overdrive: Support for Tritanium.
- EnderIO: Support for Pulsating Iron, Redstone Alloy, Energetic Alloy, Vibrant Alloy, Dark Steel, and Soularium.
[edit | edit source]