As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
On this page, the changelog for the Freedom mod can be found.
1781[edit | edit source]
Released on September 12, 2016 for Minecraft 1.10.2.
- Articles of Confederation ratified
- Rewrite in Scala
- Update to Minecraft 1.10.2
- Tooltips are now localized.
1780[edit | edit source]
Released on November 23, 2014 for Minecraft 1.7.10.
- Pennsylvania abolishes slavery; first state to do this.
- NEW: Chinese translation
1779[edit | edit source]
Released on November 2, 2014 for Minecraft 1.7.10.
- Wayne County, North Carolina created in honor of General Anthony Wayne.
- NEW: Add some MTN Dew-based console messages.
- NEW: Search bar in the creative tab
- NEW: Config file
1778[edit | edit source]
Released on July 29, 2014 for Minecraft 1.7.10.
- Treaty of Alliance signed with France.
- NEW: Ported to 1.7.10
- NEW: Creative tab!
- NEW: Removed config stuff until there is a reason for it.
- TWEAK: Changed unlocalized name in item classes to use the ItemInfo class directly, rather than setting it in the item class itself. This doesn't change much, just makes it future proof in case I want to change an unlocalized name later on.
1777[edit | edit source]
Released on July 8, 2014 for Minecraft 1.6.4.
- Forage War and several battles in several places.
- NEW: American Flavoring
- NEW: Bread o' Freedom
- NEW: Pie o' Freedom
1776[edit | edit source]
Released on July 7, 2014 for Minecraft 1.6.4.
- New Hampshire ratified the first state constitution
- Initial release