As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Fuel Resourceful 2
|This article is a work-in-progress.|
It may be finished in the near future, check its history to see previous edits.
|Supported Minecraft versions||1.6.4|
Fuel Resourceful 2 Fuel Resourceful - Is a mod that was based on vanilla minecraft. It's goal is to add new content such as new furnaces and machines into the game as well as adding useful tools and equipment to improve upon the already amazing game-play experience. This mod is also based on a fossil fuel concept without getting to industrialized.
Dependencies[edit | edit source]
In order to install Fuel Resourceful 2, you will need the following mods:
Installation[edit | edit source]
It is highly recommended to create a backup copy of your minecraft.jar file before you start.
Copy the contents of the Forge API folder into your minecraft.jar file, located in:
Windows Vista and up: %APPDATA%/Roaming/.minecraft/bin/
Windows XP and below: %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin/
To install Fuel Resourceful 2, copy the contents of the Fuel Resourceful 2 mod into the "mods" folder.
Blocks[edit | edit source]
- Strontium Ore
- Plutonium Ore
- Europium Ore
- Chunk of coal Ore
- Block of Strontium
- Heated Iron Block
- Block Of Steel
- Stone Furnace
- Stone Brick Furnace
- Brick Furnace
- Quartz Furnace
- Obsidian Furnace
- Obsidian Furnace
- Emerald Furnace
- End Furnace
- Smeltery Tier 1
- Smeltery Tier 2
- Charcoal Oven Tier 1
- Charcoal Oven Tier 2
- Saw Mill
- Hydraulic Press
- Blacksmiths Forge
- Fuel Infuser
- Block Breaker
Items[edit | edit source]
- Compressed Coal Capsule (Tiers 1 - 4)
- Europium Capsule (Tiers 1 - 4)
- Plutonium Capsule (Tiers 1 - 4)
- Creative Capsule
- Sturdy Capsule
- Empty Capsule
- Infused water and lava bucket
- Steel plate
- Heated iron ingot
- Strontium ingot
- Steel ingot
- Strontium dust
- FR Wrench
Configuration File[edit | edit source]
The configuration file (cfg) can be found at "%appdata%/.minecraft/config/fuelresourceful2.cfg"
Block ids, Item ids
- Like any mod that has a configuration file you can change the block and item ids simply by changing the number associated with the id.
Configuration Blocked Ids[edit | edit source]
This section allows you to add new ids to the list to allow items in this list not be smelted in the smelterys.
- Example 1: S:blockedIds=ID,ID,ID
- Example 2: S:blockedIds=ID,Meta
- Example 3: S:blockedIds=ID,Meta:Meta,ID,ID:Meta
- Example 4: S:blockedIds=ID,Meta,ID:Meta,ID,ID
- "ID" = item or block id
- "Meta" = item or block metadata
- ":" = separates the item or block with its metadata
- ";" = separates block or item ids
- Do not use multiple lines!
- Do not use multiple S:blockedIds=
Configuration Booleans[edit | edit source]
- If set to true, it will smelt ids like a normal furnace. If set to false, it will block ids from being smelted.