We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Gas Turbine Generator
|Gas Turbine Generator|
|Fluid Intake Valve|
A Gas Turbine Generator is a multiblock structure from Advanced Generators that generates power by consuming various fluid fuels. The component blocks can be arranged in any configuration the player wishes as long as the blocks are adjacent to other components of the multiblock structure.
Components[edit | edit source]
Required[edit | edit source]
Optional[edit | edit source]
- A maximum of ten Fuel Tanks.
- A maximum of ten Power Capacitors.
- A maximum of five Fluid Intake Valves.
- A maximum of five Output Modules.
- A maximum of ten Sensor Modules.
- A maximum of ten Control Modules.
- One of each type of Efficiency Upgrade.
GUI[edit | edit source]
- Fuel tank and power capacitor to the left.
- Stats to the right (mouse over provides explanations).
- Clicking wrench button allows output configuration.
Fuel[edit | edit source]
|Fuel||Energy Density (RF/mB)|
|Natural Gas (Magneticraft)||3000|
|Fuel, Heavy Oil||1500|
|Syngas, Liquifacted Coal||1000|
|Ethanol (Forestry), BioFuel (MineFactory Reloaded)||800|
|Methyl Alcohol, Methylene||68|
|Natural Gas (GasCraft), Natural Gas (Mariculture), Hydrogen (GasCraft)||30|
- Additional (and custom) fuels will be denoted by fuel values showing in their tooltip.
Fuel consumption formula[edit | edit source]
Fuel Consumption (mB/tick) = Production (RF/tick) ÷ Fuel Energy Density (RF/mB) ÷ Efficiency Multiplier
- Production is determined by requested energy, the system will not burn fuel when it has nowhere to store the energy.
- Efficiency Multiplier is 110% by default, can be increased with Fuel/Air Mixer and Gas Mix Compressor.
See also[edit | edit source]