Glowstone Illuminator (Thermal Expansion 3)
|This page is outdated. Please update this page to reflect recent events or newly available information. Please see the talk page for more information. (August 2014)|
- This page is about the Glowstone Illuminator from Thermal Expansion 3. For other uses, see .
|Mod||Thermal Expansion 3|
The Glowstone Illuminator is a glowstone-filled lamp added by Thermal Expansion.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Illuminator Frame[edit | edit source]
The Illuminator Frame has no use, other than to make a Glowstone Illuminator, yet.
Glowstone Illuminator[edit | edit source]
Each Glowstone illuminator requires 500 mB of Energized Glowstone, equivalent to 2 Glowstone dust.
Modes[edit | edit source]
- Default on/Default off
- On Default mode, the Illuminator's state is switched by applying a Redstone signal - Default on is switched off with Redstone, and off is switched on.
- Scaled Proportional/Scaled Inverse
- On Scaled mode, the Illuminator's light level is determined by the strength of a Redstone signal - Proportional is off at no signal, Inverse is on at no signal.
- Always on/Always off
- On Always mode, the Illuminator is not affected by Redstone signals.
Note[edit | edit source]
Illuminators can be dyed by right clicking the block with a piece of dye.