Golemancer's Bell (Thaumcraft 4)
- This page is about the Golemancer's Bell added by Thaumcraft 4. For other uses, see .
The Golemancer's Bell is a tool added by Thaumcraft 4. It is used to manipulate golems.
Usage[edit | edit source]
When the Bell is in the player's hand, it disables context interaction with other blocks, including Chests. Different actions that can be taken with it are:
- LMB: de-animates the golem and allows the player to place it elsewhere.
- Shift + LMB: dismantles the golem into its Animation Core, accessories, and body. Upgrades may also be dropped, though they have a chance of being lost.
- RMB: when clicked on a golem first then clicked on another tile, it instructs the golem to move to or interact with whatever is on that tile.
- (Shift + RMB)/F: when a golem is selected, clears all instructions associated with it.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Thaumonomicon entry[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
If Thaumic Horizons is installed, attempting to craft the Bell (i.e., taking it out of the output slot) will cause the client to crash to desktop. The only known workaround is to cheat it in.