Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Latin Name||careerbees graduate||Description|
|Discovered by||RWTema||Loaded with student debt|
|Added by Mod||Career Bees|
|Base Chance: 40%|
Default Attributes[edit | edit source]
|Fertility||2 Drones||Rain Tolerant||No|
Mutations[edit | edit source]
|Mutates from||Mutates to|
Special Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Miner Bee can only be bred when a block of Iron is beneath the housing.
- The Armorer Bee can only be bred when an Anvil is beneath the housing.
- The Smelter Bee can only be bred when an Furnace is beneath the housing.
- Retraining will restore the Effect chromosomes of any pure-bred bee even if the bee is not from Career Bees. The retrained bee should be placed on a Flower Pedastal nearby the Apiary and yellow particles will form when the bee is retrained.
- As with all of the other members in the Careerbees Branch that have an Effect, the Retraining effect will only work on a Graduate Bee or a PHD Bee.