We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Mod||Up And Down And All Around|
Gravity is the main mechanic added by Up And Down And All Around. Several items and blocks have an effect that redirects gravity on players.
There are 3 strengths of gravity, each overriding the previous ones:
- Weak gravity, which only affects players wearing at least one piece of Gravity Attuned armor
- Normal gravity, which only affects players wearing at least 4 armor or baubles modified with Gravity Paste or at least one piece of Gravity Attuned armor
- Strong gravity, which affects all players
If a player is affected by multiples source of gravity of equal strength, they take priority in the following order (topmost having the most):
- Gravity Anchor (unless it is strong gravity)
- Active Gravity Controller
- Gravity Plate
- Active Gravity Generator