Note: Change nodes labelled "Ninja Update" refer to changes made after the version was officially released. If that version had already been downloaded, it would need to be re-downloaded to get the ninja update.
- 1 GregTech 4.0x (MC 1.6.X)
- 2 GregTech 3.11 (MC 1.5.1/2)
- 3 GregTech 3.10 (MC 1.5.1/2)
- 4 GregTech 3.09 (MC 1.5.1/2)
- 5 GregTech 3.08 (MC 1.5.1/2)
- 6 GregTech 3.07 (MC 1.5.1/2)
- 7 GregTech 3.06 (MC 1.5.1/2)
- 8 GregTech 3.05 (MC 1.5.1/2)
- 9 GregTech 3.04 (MC 1.5.1/2)
- 10 GregTech 3.03 (MC 1.5.1)
- 11 GregTech 3.02 Beta (MC 1.5.1)
- 12 GregTech 3.01 Beta (MC 1.5.1)
- 13 GregTech 3.00 Beta (MC 1.5.1)
- 14 GregTech 2.xx (MC 1.4.2-7)
GregTech 4.0x (MC 1.6.X)[edit | edit source]
GregTech 3.11 (MC 1.5.1/2)[edit | edit source]
3.11[edit | edit source]
- Final planned update for Minecraft 1.5.1/1.5.2
- Fixed several Bugs.
- Added two Buttons to the Advanced Crafting Table, which are for flushing its Crafting Grid. The left one flushes Stuff into the 4x4, while the right one enables automation Output until the Crafting Grid got cleared (when attaching an Import Bus for example).
- Ninja Update - Fixed Tinkers Construct "Incompatibility" issue.
GregTech 3.10 (MC 1.5.1/2)[edit | edit source]
3.10d[edit | edit source]
- Fixed some Bugs.
- Added Message to inform about the buggy IC² E-net, when using a too new Version. Could someone, who has already downloaded it, test that? I am not able to download the latest IC² for testing that.
3.10c[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Liquid not being saved in some Machines, as the saveNBT Function got overwritten by Machine specific NBT Stuff, what caused the Liquid to not be saved.
- Added LV, MV and HV Solar Covers like the ones from Compact/Advanced Solars, but these are disabled per default.
3.10b[edit | edit source]
- Fixed some things.
- Added Advanced Crafting Table. It has 16 Storage Slots, 5 Special recharging/liquidcontainer Slots, the 9 Crafting Slots, an Output Slot, and a Slot which is planned for plans, but you can use it as Side Slot as well. It has a Tank capacity of 64000 Liters, making it possible to do 64 Crafts without having to replace Buckets (Bog Earth for example). It is natively compatible with Medium Voltage, Tier 2 Tool Charging and also refills (both Liquid and EU) Tools in the 5 marked Slots.
3.10a[edit | edit source]
- Added Gears and used them in Crafting Recipes for Hatches, as these were definitely too cheap. My Gears are crafted in a different Way than BC Gears, but they are compatible in OreDict Recipes where said Gears are needed.
- Added Metal Rods (and a Recipe for Iron Bars using them), they are all properly registered as "stickXYZ", where XYZ is their Material.
- Changed my Plate Bending Recipes for Railcraft Rails to use Metal Rods instead of Plates.
- Electric Tools can now be used in Crafting Recipes, which require Tools.
- Added File, which can make Rods from Ingots, and is also used to sharpen Tools Edges.
- Added Lathe, which makes Rods more efficiently Material wise (1 Ingot = 2 Rods OR 1 ingot = 1 Rod and 2 tiny Piles of Dust).
- Added Saw, which is needed to make 4 Planks from a Log, otherwise you get just 2 Planks (that got nerfed, yes, but there is a bunch of Configs for that)
- Added Advanced Drill, and made two Chainsaws, which can be used for Crafting Planks as well.
- The old IC²-Chainsaw is craftable by doing the Crafting Recipe upside down.
- Many Vanilla things now need Tools to be created. (A Config was added for that)
- Added Freezing Spray.
GregTech 3.09 (MC 1.5.1/2)[edit | edit source]
3.09g[edit | edit source]
- Fixed End Worldgen Code. (The End world generation multiplied the coordinates of the chunks by 16 twice, causing it to generate 16 times farther away from the End, which was causing massive lag)
- Changed internals of the Recipe API (The Part where recipes are added). This should normally not affect any other Mod, unless reflection has been used wrongly.
3.09f[edit | edit source]
- Added Modes to CFoam Spray.
- Fixed some Bugs.
- Added Functionality to Buffers, Sorters and some other Buffer alike Blocks, to output Items with a specified Stacksize, similar to the Advanced Regulator, but without Item Filter. Especially useful when having to output exactly 4 tiny Dusts into a Crafting Table or similar. To specify the Amount, click the Output Side with the Screwdriver.
3.09e[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a major GT-Enet (special Code which works only between GT Machines to prevent Enet fails of IC² or Mekanism) Bug, which caused GT Machines which are adjacent to other GT Machines to overfill the Energy Storage. That didnt actually waste Energy, It just filled up Machines with tons of Energy, which is not monitored by any Scanner or something (overflown Energy is never dispalyed by anything, but it IS THERE).
- Added compatibility to CFoam Cables to both, the CFoam Spray and the CFoam Hardener.
3.09d[edit | edit source]
- Added CFoam Spray, which doesnt punch you in the face when using it. The IC² CF Sprayer is slightly more efficient in Pellet Usage (26 Blocks per Pellet instead of 25), but this Spray doesn't spew anything around your clicked Block.
- Added Hardening Spray for hardening CFoam instantly like Sand does.
- Fixed typo in the Pepper Spray Tooltip.
3.09c[edit | edit source]
- Added Pepperspray to the Dungeon Loot
3.09b[edit | edit source]
- Added currently unobtainable Pepper Spray
- Fixed Output Hatches having their "Output Liquid" Condition inverted. (so it doesn't output Liquids, unless screwdrivered to not output Liquids)
- Improved damage handling to respect Container Items, in case the Item breaks on usage.
- Sprays can now paint Rockwool as well.
- Fixed Printer preferring the "1 Dye + 1 Item" option as soon as it goes under 8 Items, but could have the "1 Dye + 8 Items around it" option.
- Most Tooltips can be translated now.
3.09a[edit | edit source]
- Added Spray Cans for Colors, Weedex and Hydration using Autocanning Machine. The Spray Cans need 16 Items of one Dye to color 64 Items via Craftingtable (an x4 Bonus), or, like the IC² Painter does, 512 Blocks in World (16 * 32 Blocks).
- The Printing Machine now accepts Container Item Dyes (Spray Cans) for it's Recipes, and outputs empty Containers to one of the two Slots.
- The Hydration Spray can also hydrate Coal Dust, but that has no real benefit in comparsion to Bucket Crafting regarding Water amount, it is just much more convenient to use it instead of a Bucket.
- Overhauled Worldgen Code massively. Sphalerite now spawns in very tiny amounts under Lava Lakes in the Overworld to enable Brass production without Nether. Due to the new Modular Worldgen Code I use for Overworld and Nether, it is now much more Configurable.
- Added Thermal Boiler. You need exactly two of these to power a Steam Turbine. They also output Obsidian when used with Lava, and even Ingots if they have the Lava Filter.
- Finally added the Recipe for "BrainTech Aerospace Advanced Reinforced Duct Tape FAL-84", which is used to fix all your Maintenance Problems in one click.
- Fixed Wrench Recipes for the use of Addons. These Recipes are just the normal Recipes but upside down, and should only be used, when a Mod gets the Idea to craft IC²-Tools together.
- Added tooeasy Config for people like Immibis, who can't get enough exploits.
GregTech 3.08 (MC 1.5.1/2)[edit | edit source]
3.08g[edit | edit source]
- Added Tetrahedrite Ore and Cassiterite Ore to the Worldgen. They are both Biome dependant.
3.08f[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Tool dupe by reparing exploit.
- Added Lithium based Recipe for ICBM Missile Modules, so that you don't need BC Fuel.
3.08e[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Multiblock Updating Bug
- Fixed Animated Texture, by adding the forgotten animation File. (I wonder why it worked for me without that Animation File)
- Added Battery Alloy (not obtainable for now, due to lack of Antimony, but it will get useful soon) and made RE Battery Recipes require Plates (configurable)
- Fixed some Turbine Rotors being uncraftable.
- Added Info about the 3x3 of Air you need to have in front of a Turbine to the Book.
3.08d[edit | edit source]
- Added Gas and Steam Turbine with all crafting Recipes and Functionality.
- Fixed several Bugs.
3.08c[edit | edit source]
- Added testable Version of the Gas Turbine. Insert a Steam Turbine of Railcraft, as I didnt add any Turbine Items right now (next Version). It is not craftable, just there that you can learn about its Mechanics. The "Insert Chicken into Turbine" Feature has not been implemented either. You have probalby seen the Screenshot I posted a few Pages ago, it basically shows how to set up a Gas Turbine.
3.08b[edit | edit source]
- Fixed another Server Issue.
- Added Plate Recipes using 2 Ingots and a Hammer.
- Changed several Recipes to use Plates instead of Ingots.
- Made the Bronze Casing (both Forestry and GT) be Tier 0 instead of 1, like Brass Casing.
- Still didnt finish all of the Multiblocks. I always get new Ideas, which basically have to be implemented for the first run.
3.08a[edit | edit source]
- Added the unfinished Multiblock Devices.
- Added Metal Hammers, which do exactly the same Damage as their wrenchy Counterpart, including double Golem Damage.
- Metal Hammers are now switching the acceptability of Automation for Machines (what the Rubber Hammer did previously)
- Rubber Hammers are now used to make a Machine emitting strong Redstone Signals into the selected direction (direction selection like Wrenches). Strong = As if it was a Repeater facing into the adjacent Block on that specific Side. That is useful for Multiblock Structures where you cant put a Redstone Wire into spaces where Machine Casings are. Works ofcourse also for the Covers on said Side.
- Both Hammer Types are now capable of turning the vanilla Redstone Lamps ON/OFF by just rightclicking. It will create a Lamp, which will shut OFF when getting a Blockupdate. Turning a Lamp ON doesnt cause any Blockupdate.
- Fixed Autocrafting Table accepting Items with certain NBT Values.
GregTech 3.07 (MC 1.5.1/2)[edit | edit source]
3.07i[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Induction Furnace Recipe.
3.07h[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Iron Furnace not being registered at OreDict like I planned.
- Added functional but texture lacking Nether/End/Overworld Ore Textures
3.07g[edit | edit source]
- Added "ready to process" Mode to the Cover which emits the Working State (useful for balancing items between Machines using AE Systems as that Cover doesnt block the Item flow).
- Added ability to use my Tools as Weapons to deal "some" damage. You will loose 3 durability per hit.
- Fixed my Tools being enchantable using Anvil.
- Fixed Charger Boxes being borked when using multiple electric Items with a large transfer limit.
- Changed the Recipes for the automatic Machines to now replacing directly the outputs of the IC² Recipes, so you don't need the Conveyor Module anymore. You can craft the automachines into regular ones if needed.
- Added a very cheap Rubber Hammer (stick + 6 Rubber like a Sign), which sets certain general Properties of Machines, like if the Machine accepts automation at all (useful for security of private Machines).
3.07f[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Invocation in my API. I hate it when java thinks that a Class is absolutely necessary even though I call it's constructor inside a try/catch.
3.07e[edit | edit source]
- Fixed several small Bugs.
- Added six new Omniwrenches, which work with IC², GT, BC, UE and vanilla Stuff.
- Iron Wrench with 100 Durability (you need 10 Durability to dismantle normal Machines)
- Bronze Wrench with 200 Durability (overrides the Recipe of the IC² Bronze Wrench)
- Steel Wrench with 500 Durability
- Tungstensteel Wrench with 5000 Durability
- Electric Wrench with 15 uses (overrides IC² E-Wrench)
- Advanced Wrench with 100 uses (needs Lithium Battery and Tungstensteel)
3.07d[edit | edit source]
- Fixed "Air" Block related Stuff in my Machines (checks for isAirBlock now). That is especially for the invisible Blocks Railcraft adds, but also for the Wrath Lamps and similar devices.
- Added Teleporter. It can set the exact Target Coordinates. For interdimensional Travel you need to investigate a bit more. Also Interdimensional Travel currently has Problems with Chunk loading meaning Players have to relog after being Teleported into another Dimension. If you want it to teleport Players for free (Admins for example) rightclick it with the ultimate cheat Armor and add a Lock Upgrade if you dont want others to change it.
- Fixed several other Bugs.
3.07c[edit | edit source]
- Added new revolutionary Wrenching behavior as explained on Page 666. No longer unbreakable Wrenches or wrongly implemented Interface usage, by just using a new Wrench registry! (And I talk about both, the IC² and the Omniwrench)
- Added Charger Box. This is a low Tier Battery Box alike Block, with the exception that you have to manually put the Batteries of your choice into it for being used. Guess what Transformer Upgrades do to it.
- Fixed several Bugs.
3.07b[edit | edit source]
- Added Supercondensators to the MetaTileEntities
- Some Bugfixes.
3.07a[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Tesseracts ignoring Covers on themselves (they have been letting Items and liquids go through no matter what).
- Added Block Update whenever Tesseract Terminals/generators switch from running to not running (so that TE Liquiducts work properly)
- Added newer MetaTileEntity Versions of AESU, IDSU and Lightning Rod.
GregTech 3.06 (MC 1.5.1/2)[edit | edit source]
3.06d[edit | edit source]
- Fixed craptons of Bugs.
- Added some Assembling Recipes for things which are crafted from just 2 Components
- Changed Universal Macerator to prefer the Rock Crusher Recipe of Gravel.
3.06c[edit | edit source]
- Added Lock upgrade to make Machines private and unpickaxeable (but not blast proof)
- Fixed Tesseracts working "way too good" when being broken, causing them to drop the contents of the attached Inventory.
- Fixed Energy Consumption of Tesseracts.
- Fixed Steam Upgrades on Tesseracts.
- Added Assembler Recipes for Tin Cans, Tin Cells and several other small things.
- Added Mixer Mode for the Autocrafting Table.
- Fixed Inventory Intelligence of Grinder, Blast Furnace and Chemical Reactor.
- Covers are now staying on the Machines when wrenched.
3.06b[edit | edit source]
- Added Tesseract Support for GregTech Sensor Kits (if Nuclear Control is installed) and Digital Chests (Items now properly visible using AE through a Tesseract).
- Fixed Covers being placeable on certain Facings of certain Machines.
- Added Iridium Plate madefrom Iridium Ingot (it has the same Name, but its different!)
- Changed tungstensteel/Iridium Reinforced Blocks to require the Assembler.
3.06a[edit | edit source]
- Added Tesseracts.
- Fixed clientside graphical disconnecting of Wires from my Machines.
- Added "Invert Cond" Mode to most Covers to work when the Controller Cover is set to not working.
- Added a few Magic Fuels.
- Improved Sided Energy connections.
GregTech 3.05 (MC 1.5.1/2)[edit | edit source]
3.05g[edit | edit source]
- Added Recipes for Steelleaf, Liveroot and Ironwood, uncluding Recycling Recipes.
- Fixed Centrifuge not accepting Fuel Cans as automated Input.
- Fixed unwanted Stackability of my Crowbars and Screwdrivers.
3.05f[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the whole Sortiment of Generators
- Added more Fuels for the Magic Energy Converter (Ars Magica related)
- Added Redstone Signalizer Cover, which just applies a constant Redstone Signal to a Side of the attached Machine. Its assembling Machine Recipe overloaded the Work Display Cover, which now uses Comparator instead of Redstone Torch to assemble it.
- Added Redstone Conductor Cover, which grabs the strongest incoming Redstone Signal of the Block and emits it.
- Fixed several other Bugs.
- Edit: Forgot to mention that Electrolyzer, Centrifuge and Implosion Compressor now have intelligent Filtering so that it no longer matters from where you input the Cells/ITNT. And yes, I forgot to check for empty Fuel Cans. Will be fixed next time.
3.05e[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Wireless Exceptions due to Nullpointers from my Wireless Hashmap.
- Improved Wireless Covers by adding 5 Points where you can click them via Screwdriver to increase/decrease/justread the Frequency.
- Wireless Covers only set their Frequency to the handheld Item if you click the Middle of them (Screwdriver on Middle = just show Frequency)
- Added Config Options to turn STDOUT and STDERR off entirely. Warning, if you disable STDERR, then you will no longer be able to post Error Logs in case of a crash. This Option is only for the Case that any Mod spams the entire Log File until the Server crashes.
- Added a few Designs for the Compartment Block (use Screwdriver for changing it). They are just the Numbers 0-10 and a few commonly used Symbols, like a Wrench, a Hammer, a Rod or a Sword.
3.05d[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the UE Energy Overflow mentioned above
- Disabled putting most Covers (Screen still allowed) on the Front Side of Basic Machines and the Button Panel.
- Disabled putting Covers on the front of Redstone Displays and Scales at all. (it wouldn't make sense to do that anyways)
- Redstone Displays, Scales and Button Panels can have diffrent Designs now. To switch Design just use the Screw Driver on the Front facing.
3.05c[edit | edit source]
- Added Minotaur Axe Recycling to one Diamond Dust.
- Fixed Recyclers skipping Progress in 87.5% of the Cases due to Output being null.
- Added alternate Lead Plate Recipes for Radioactive Reactor Cells.
3.05b[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the Cover Restoning.
3.05a[edit | edit source]
- Added burn Value for those pesky wooden Doors which are accumulating in my Storages.
- Made Capelist no longer Case sensitive as MC isn't case sensitive.
- Fixed Wait Music Disc not being usable in my Recipes.
- Removed Version Check for Client/Server Connections, as everything should be compatible with older Servers, however it's YOUR risk if then something goes wrong while connecting with a more or a less updated Version. Servers shouldn't crash due to that, as there is no Client->Server communication from my Side.
- Removed a few unused Files, which were stuck in the zip.
GregTech 3.04 (MC 1.5.1/2)[edit | edit source]
3.04f[edit | edit source]
- Added one new Redstone Scale Block. Others to come moreless soon.
- Fixed Transformer Upgrades inside Machines to emit 4 Packets like they were supposed to, instead of just one.
- Added Wireless Redstone in form of Covers.
- These Covers can supply Redstone either into a Machine or out of a Machine, depending on Mode (just craft it shapeless in the grid to switch Mode). The Wireless Redstone is very simple, and you might not want to have multiple Transmitters on the same Frequency, as that can be quite interrupting (one Transmitter overrides the signal of the other). It works interdimensional without Problems (you need to load the Chunks ofcourse). To switch Frequency just rightclick the Cover with an Item, and it will set the Frequency to the Itemspecific HashCode (over 2 billion Frequencies). The Screwdriver just adds 1024 to the already existing Frequency. Make sure that the Circuits you connect them to are protected against the 1 Tick long 0-Signal, which might occur on Server restart, not that your Nuclear Reactor blows up due to that. The Wireless Redstone works analog with all 16 stages of Redstone, so that you can connect Redstone Displays and similar to it (believe it or not, that is it's main purpose).
3.04e[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Description Packets of MetaTileEntities being sent twice.
- Decreased amount of useless Client Updates
- Added Cauldron to the recycling Recipes.
3.04d[edit | edit source]
- Updated the reserved MetaTile-ID List.
- Added the missing hook for Icon Registration to my MetaTileEntity API.
- Finally got around making an own Packet Handler for Main Data like ID and Covers.
- Added Implosion Compressor Recipe for Coal Chunks, however the old Compressor Recipe is still there, so you have to disable it yourself, using the incredibly complex Dynamic Config, which noobody understands.
3.04c[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Playerdetector Cast (damn copypasting)
- Used srg-names to compile it
- Should be compatible with 1.5.2 now, if not then I don't care. #BlameMojang
3.04b[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Texture relevant Updates being only fired every 10 Ticks.
- Fixed Pump causing Block Updates when pumping Liquids.
- Fixed some other minor Bugs.
- Added a few more Basic Logic Modes for Bitwise Operators.
- Added Books to Creative Inventory
3.04a[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bunch of Sync Issues. Kane, you need to test it again for me. Sonictron in particular. Also test if the Covers are visible.
- Fixed a few unrecognized OreDictionary Tags.
- Added Comparator Recipe, which is working with any kind of Quartz.
- Added Liquid filling Functionality for the Autocrafting Table.
GregTech 3.03 (MC 1.5.1)[edit | edit source]
3.03f[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Liquids.
- Added Recipes for RC Crushed Obsidian made from Thaumcraft Totems, and made the Pulverizer output crushed Obsidian (only 10% Dust instead of 25% of the normal Rock Crusher).
3.03e[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a crapton of Bugs. Including those truncation Errors of Minecrafts Block Event Packets, what caused the Machine Extra Data to not being sent (wrong Facings etc.).
- Fixed Universal Macerator Recipes, which were accidently registered with 0% Secondary Output (0 was meaning "switch to default Rate" what is 10%).
- Universal Macerator now also works if neither TE nor RC are installed.
- Very likely "fixed" GUI Crash when clicking on an unloaded Machine, by try/catching ALL THE vanilla Container Functions. I didn't encounter any unloaded machine on the Server so I wasnt able to test it myself.
3.03d[edit | edit source]
- Added Configuration Option to disable the UE-Energy-System, so that you dont have to delete Files.
3.03c[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Stone->Quartz Glitch
- Added some Underground Biomes compatibility, but not that much.
- Fixed other minor Bugs
3.03b[edit | edit source]
- Added Steam related Upgrades (2 Steam = 1 EU, but it doesnt convert the Steam, it has an internal Steam Tank in addition to the other Energy Storages)
- Added additional Modes to Valves, Conveyors and Drains, in order to make them controllable via Control Covers.
- Nerfed the speed of Drains.
- Added Universal Macerator. Works like a Pulverizer/RockCrusher/Macerator-Combo, and picks first the GregTech Recipe, which is supposed to be in the Pulverizer, then the regualr Pulverizer Recipe if that fails, and if both fail (or if it's Obsidian), then it takes the Rock Crusher Recipe. And if all that doesnt help, then it takes the regular Macerator Recipe. Can be crafted with any Maceration Device (so also the Pulverizer), together with a Grinding Head and some advanced Material.
3.03a[edit | edit source]
- Added compatibility to some of the Underground Biomes Rocks in Crafting Recipes. (More to come later)
- Added a bunch of random but useful Books as Dungeon Loot.
- Made the BaseMetaTileEntity independent from the IC²-API, however their Recipes still require IC²-Stuff ofcourse, and it would also not make any sense aside from being immune (crashwise) to random API changes, which happened recently. I also encased everything what involves IC² (except the depricated Machines) inside a try/catch, to make sure other Updates don't break my Addon.
- Improved the Maths on UE-Energy Conversion to be even more precicely than UE itself (Integer-EU-Storage + a Double just for the decimals).
- Made Railcrafts Crowbar successfully compatible to my Cover System, by just registering it as a valid Cover removal Tool.
GregTech 3.02 Beta (MC 1.5.1)[edit | edit source]
3.02a[edit | edit source]
- Added internal UE-Converters to my MetaTileEntities. Due to Floatingpoint -> Integer Conversion it can be quite lossy, but the Conversion Rate is vanilla UE (what is apparently 1EU:40UE).
- Added Button Panel, with 16 Buttons. If you want to let the Buttons "Stuck" in their Position (instead of releasing all the time), then just add a Controller Cover to it.
- Added Redstone Noteblock. It is a special Noteblock, which can play all 6 Diffrent Note Sounds ("rotate" with Wrench to switch) in 15 diffrent pinches, depending on inputted Redstone Strength.
- Energy Flow Circuits are usable as "let only Energy through"-Covers
- Data Control Circuits are usable as "let only Redstone through"-Covers
- Computer Screens are usable as "let only Rightclicks go through"-Covers
- Added Randomizer Circuit to the Redstone Circuit Block. Perfect for making Music with the Redstone Noteblock btw.
GregTech 3.01 Beta (MC 1.5.1)[edit | edit source]
3.01c[edit | edit source]
- Fixed several things.
- Added Liquid and Item Meters as Covers.
- Added Solar Panel Cover. Yes you can place them on the Side too, but that is very retarded.
- Added Drain Cover, which can suck adjacent Liquid Blocks in.
- Added Item-Valve Cover for making transfer of Items, Liquids and Energy in one Line.
- Added Machine Box. It's just a Box, nothing else. Even if it makes special Effect Noises, when a certain Sponge is in it.
3.01b[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Errors with the new Recipe System of IC². Please tell me if RichardG breaks it again, because due to his recent "change" I needed to hack into IC²-Source for proper Recipe overwriting (it was possible in the old API). And he wants others to add API's for his peripherals...
- Added Valve Cover, which is capable of automatically outputting/sucking Liquids into/outof adjacent Tanks. Wasnt able to test with Pipes or Liquiducts for obvious Reasons.
- Added Support for mistaqurs NEI-Plugins Recipe List.
- Changed again a ton of API Code for the better. It should be a bit more stable now in regards to changes.
- The Cover API got now Parameters (CoverSide, CoverID, CoverData and ICoverable implementing TileEntity) for every single Function, and the onCoverScrewdrive() Function for rightclicks with a GT-Screwdriver on the Cover.
- Fixed Casing Machines having "-xDir+1" instead of the proper "-xDir+i" inside the Code for checking the location of Machine Casings.
3.01a[edit | edit source]
- Overhauled 60% of my Code, especially my API files.
- Added improved Cover System, and a few very useful Covers for controlling Machines via Redstone, emitting Redstone based on Progress, outputting Items (Conveyor), Redstone emitting EU-Meter and Efficiency improving Vent Covers.
- Added a few new Redstone Circuits to the Redstone Circuit Block, also added a try/catch inside the RS-Circuitblock to prevent any broken Circuit Code from crashing the TileEntity, what is very useful for testing.
- Made Crop Harvestor Overclockable.
- Fixed another crapton of Bugs.
- Added much more Interfaces to the API.
- Added API for Covers, and improved RS-Circuit-API.
- And many other things.
GregTech 3.00 Beta (MC 1.5.1)[edit | edit source]
3.00g[edit | edit source]
- Added a few more Cover Items, like Reactor Vents, Reactor Platings and Advanced Alloy. You can attach those directly at my Machines.
- Fixed many Crop Issues.
- The Sonictron has a new Active Texture.
- Added Textures for my Liquids/Gasses/Plasmas.
3.00f[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Crops being Gamecrashing due to wrongly registered Textures (100% IC²s fault for not calling registerSprites).
- Added Crop Textures.
- Fixed other minor things.
3.00e[edit | edit source]
- Added a few more Logic Behaviours, including a Combo Lock.
- Added The Cover System. Screwdriver = place special Covers on Machines, Crowbar = remove any Cover, Plates = place on Machine for usage as Cover (currently not all plates Supported).
- Added the BrainTech Agricultures Datachip Package. Currently without Textures, but that comes when I have split them.
- Added Version Check to the API Files, to prevent people fom doing bad Stuff by including it in their Download.
3.00d[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a crapton of Bugs in my BaseMetaTileEntity regarding Redstone behaviour
- Added the Redstone Circuit Block. Currently not craftable, and the only thing it has is a very advanced Timer, which can blink even faster than its Redpower Counterpart. But as it does neither Sound nor Light it won't cause Lag.
3.00c[edit | edit source]
- API is now a seperate Download.
- Moved tons of Code to the API/OpenSource thingy.
3.00b[edit | edit source]
- Switched to the new and awesome vanilla ISided behaviour, and made full use of it!
- Advanced Regulators can now no longer overflow as they have a Slot-Filter, making LargeBuffer + Regulator + Machine combos possible.
- Hoppers of vanilla MC work perfectly with my Machines.
- You can now only output things from Output Slots and Input things to Input Slots, making the Side you pull of or put into irrelevant in most Cases. Ofcourse if you have secondary Inputs, then top/bottom = primary and sides = secondary.
- All my Automation Machines work now with the vanilla ISided, meaning that if Bugs with other Mods and automation occur, due to using the deprecated Forge ISided, it's their fault and not mine.
3.00a[edit | edit source]
- Added tons of new API-Functions, which make my Addon Semi-Opensource.
- SteveOfDoom complained about not being replied to, so I did something with his Profile Pic.
- Playerdetector now outputting Redstone Signal depending on distance to one of the Players.
- Fixed a crapton of Bugs.
- Added Animations to some Machines. Will be continued later.
- Didn't add Textures for Liquid Type things.
- I forgot to mention that Item Clearers can now be Overclocked to increase their Range, and to make them better than Hoppers.
- Didn't check all the repaired Worldgen Code for 1.5.1, So its possible that some things can be missing.