On this page, the changelog for HuesoDeWiki can be found.
1.8[edit | edit source]
1.8.0a[edit | edit source]
- Ported to Minecraft 1.14.4.
- Added a basic tag dumping command as OreDictDumper isn't ported yet.
- Added a basic IMC API for addon mods adding new page elements.
- Internal cleanups and refactors.
1.7[edit | edit source]
1.7.0b[edit | edit source]
- Improved broken Ore Dictionary dumping system.
1.7.0a[edit | edit source]
- Removed oversize from the
- Added chat feedback when copying item names.
- Added German translation by Sven791.
- Minor internal changes.
1.6[edit | edit source]
1.6.0b[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a critical metadata bug.
1.6.0a[edit | edit source]
- Added a text wrapping option to the
- Added a config option to print the copied string to the main log.
- Fixed a major issue with recipes and the Ore Dictionary.
- Added Thaumcraft 6 to the default name corrections.
- Added automatic config upgrading for name corrections.
- Cleanup and refactoring.
1.5[edit | edit source]
1.5.0a[edit | edit source]
- Added a
dumpstructurecommand, used to create a visual representation of a structure on the wiki using the "alt" multiblock template.
1.4[edit | edit source]
1.4.0a[edit | edit source]
- Added ore dictionary name, enchantability, mining level, mining speed, and effects parameters.
- Added a page prefix system with a lowercase title template and correct title template prefix.
- Added tile entity and Baubles type.
- Added Pressurized Defence to the default name corrections.
- Fixed reflection issues with damage and attack speed parameters.
- Fixed depreciated reference.
- Fixed accidental reference to "HuesosDeWiki."
- Removed incomplete IndustrialCraft 2 support.
- Minor clean up/refactoring.
1.3[edit | edit source]
1.3.4a[edit | edit source]
- Added luminance, registry name and unlocalized name parameters.
1.3.3a[edit | edit source]
- Made the damage parameter smarter, supporting swords and tools. Added attack speed support for both. Both are somewhat hacky and may need testing.
- Fixed a bug with the type parameter "caching."
1.3.2a[edit | edit source]
- Added item name copying support using ' (per default).
- Made the mod give a different message when the recipe is copied as versus the page is copied.
- Disabled the mod loading when on the server.
- Put "Thermal Expansion" as "Thermal Expansion 5" in the default name corrections.
- Switched to using
getCreatorModIdto get the real mod ID from items, so it should get the mod ID of Astral Sorcery when copying the Liquid Starlight Bucket instead of Minecraft Forge's mod ID, for example.
- Fixed an issue with an extra new line when there's no recipe.
- Started and then disabled IndustrialCraft 2 integration.
1.3.1a[edit | edit source]
- Fixed saturation.
- Minor work on mod compatibility.
1.3.0a[edit | edit source]
- Ported to Minecraft 1.12.
- Lots of refactoring.
- Some start on mod compatibility.
1.2[edit | edit source]
1.2.2a[edit | edit source]
- Advanced support for the first sentence.
- Added recipe copying support using ; + CTRL
- Added a message on completion.
- Added shovel/digging support.
- Much refactoring, some general clean up.
1.2.1a[edit | edit source]
- Added a config to use "stacked" categories.
- Added support for Furnace recipes.
- Add support for a bunch of categories: music discs, Vanilla tools, armor and weapons.
- General clean up and refactoring.
1.2.0a[edit | edit source]
- General refactoring
- Added type api/modularization for the "type" parameter of the infobox. Currently supports block, food, item, armor, tool and weapon.
- Added category api/modularization. Currently just supports the food category and mod's category.
- Added durability and flammable infobox parameters, and registered the hunger parameter (whoops).
- Any time a float is printed, it will remove the ".0" at the end of the number if it can.
- Added recipe api/modularization. Currently just supports the standard crafting recipes registered through forge.
1.1[edit | edit source]
1.1.1a[edit | edit source]
- Damage parameter (may or may not be working), stackable parameter, fixed a bug with the stacksize being dumped in the image icon.
1.1.0a[edit | edit source]
- Modularization and general clean up. Added support for various infobox parameters- blast resistance, food points, hardness, hunger, and saturation. More to come.
1.0[edit | edit source]
1.0.0c[edit | edit source]
- Renamed to "HuesoDeWiki"- "huesos" is a vulgar word in Russian.
1.0.0b[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the key pressing (it didn't work).
1.0.1a[edit | edit source]
- Minor changes with null checks and compactness.
1.0.0a[edit | edit source]
- Initial version