IC2 Backpack HUD
|It is requested that an image or photograph be included in this article to improve its quality.|
|IC2 Backpack HUD|
|Supported Minecraft versions||1.10.2|
|Depends on||IndustrialCraft 2 (Optionally)|
IC2 Backpack HUD is a small addon for IndustrialCraft 2 initially made by Mineshopper but then continued by Chocohead. It adds an additional display next to the player's hotbar (by default) to show the current state of their worn armor.
Initially the mod was created to view only the IC2 Jetpack charge level, but was improved to support all armor items, with additional effects added for EU powered armors. If IC2 is detected, the mod will flash a charging icon over EU powered armor items when being charged (such as from a Solar Helmet or Charge Pad). A red X will flash over armor items when durability drops below 13% of it's total (or 13% of the maximum charge if it is EU powered), and will remain solid when fully depleted.
The mod is highly configurable, allowing
- The HUD can be positioned in 6 different locations.
- The colored background to be en/disabled.
- Choose to show only EU powered armor or all armors displaying in the HUD.
- Low power and charging effects to be en/disabled.
- Individual armor slots to be en/disabled.