On this page, the changelog for the IC2 Nuclear Control mod can be found. This only contains the changes from version 2.0.0a for Minecraft 1.7.10 and later.
- Fixed Swedish (sv_SE) language file.
- Removed the Hong Kong Chinese (zh_HK) language file, as it is not supported by Minecraft.
- Fixed an accidental dependency on Thermal Expansion 4.
- Adds a crafting recipe for the Vanilla Kit.
- Adds further support for Big Reactors.
- Fixes reactor timing.
- Fixes some issues related to capes, and allows them to be configured.
- Fixes Redstone Flux support.
- Added the Vanilla Machine Card, the Inventory Tracking Card and the Vanilla Kit.
- Added Taiwanese Chinese and Hong Kong Chinese (zh-hk and zh-tw).
- Added British English (en-GB).
- Added dev and api jars.
- Fixed some network issues with GUIs and machines.
- Possibly fixed a crash that occurs with mods that add capes.
- Fixes RF storage issues with Mekanism.
- Modified capitalization of some words.
- Updated Pirates' Talk (en-PT).
- Fixed drop-related issues.
- Updated Russian (ru-ru) language file.
- Updated to IndustrialCraft 2's newer method name for ItemGradualInt.getControlTagOfStack().
- Made Big Reactors stuff register in init.
- Fixes small configuration issue.
- Minor Refactoring.
- Fixed a small NBT issue.
- New 5x5 Reactor Card with support in the Remote Thermal Monitor.
- Added an API to the Range Trigger, meaning that not only the Liquid card, but the counter and generator cards can be monitored. Needs some testing, though.
- Added more OpenComputers Drivers, including the (normal) Info Panel driver, Thermal Monitor Driver, and extended the Advanced Info Panel driver.
- Changed a bunch of the recipes (again).
- Adds the Italian language.
- Made Gregtech recipes better, so you can make Big Reactors stuff and the Remote Thermal Monitor.
- Fixed the older recipes, also uses refined iron instead of iron.
- Fixed GUI-related bugs, as well as the Thermal Monitor not alerting neighbor blocks when it's redstone is inverted.
- Fixes WAILA providers.
- Added pack.mcmeta.
- Updated Russian language.
- Fixed issue with Energy Sensor Kit. This does mean you need version 691 (or higher) IC2.
- Made the Web Upgrade more stable if/when it is used again.
- Changed Big Reactor's recipes to be more NC2-ish.
- Removed two commented-out classes.
- Stabilized the BC-crossmod code.
- Disabled web-related configs that didn't do anything.
- Lots of refactoring.
- Fixed Gregtech recipes yet again.
- Game doesn't crash when GregTech recipes are put on
- The recipes part of the config is now case-insensitive.
- Gregtech recipes are mostly complete.
- Waila support for a few blocks.
- Fixes heat bug with the Thermal Monitor.
- Information panels sides have a IC2-style 32x32 texture from Pyro.
- Translation to pt_BR (Brazilian Portuguese).
- Bugfix: you can now click the buttons in the average counter.
- Wrench drops working properly with the advanced panels.
- You shouldn't crash when using the french language.
- You can uncraft the different cards into a electric circuit.
- White Lamp has a recipe.
- Changes web upgrade to have it's recipe turned off in singleplayer, but on in multiplayer. This is completely configurable. (Suggested by Greg)
- Refactoring, and defactoring.
- Work in progress gregtech recipes. These are currently incomplete.
- mcmod.info file fixed, for proper viewing.
- Lamp works much more nicely now. It's recipe is currently disabled though.
- Readded array recipes.
- Fixed Advanced Info Panels, so now you can properly change it's slope.
- Remote Thermal Monitor will now accept all voltages.
- Added dev-only capes.
- Fixed items not making the world upgrade. Fixed small sound bug.
- New textures.
- New recipes.
- Some new translations.
- White light/lamp added.
|IC2 Nuclear Control|
· · ·
· · · · · · · · · · · ·
· · · · · · ·