As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
|Supported Minecraft versions||1.12.2|
|Needed for||Advanced Machines (Chocohead)|
Advanced Machines (Immibis)
Advanced Power Management
Advanced Repulsion Systems
Compact Solar Arrays
Modular Force Field System (Minalien)
IHL Tools & Machines
GregTech 5 Unofficial
IC2 Nuclear Control
Advanced Machines (AtomicStryker)
IndustrialCraft2 (or IC2 for short) is a mod which adds many electrical machines, blocks, and items. It revolves around automation and modernization of many aspects of the game. The mod's electricity is measured in Energy Units, or EU for short. It is made by the IndustrialCraft 2 Dev Team.
Note: Some information on the mod may be inaccurate or outdated as it is currently undergoing major changes.
- Old Getting Started with IndustrialCraft 2
- Updating Guide to IndustrialCraft 2
- Building safe nuclear reactors
- Official IndustrialCraft 2 Site
- Official IndustrialCraft 2 Wiki
- Official IndustrialCraft 2 Forums
- Official IndustrialCraft 2 Jenkins
- Official IndustrialCraft 2 Bug Tracker
- List of 1.7 updated addons