We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Latest Minecraft version||1.12.2|
|Needed for||Advanced Machines (Chocohead)|
Advanced Machines (Immibis)
Advanced Power Management
Advanced Repulsion Systems
Compact Solar Arrays
Modular Force Field System (Minalien)
IHL Tools & Machines
Advanced Machines (AtomicStryker)
GregTech 5 Unofficial
IC2 Nuclear Control
IndustrialCraft2 (or IC2 for short) is a mod which adds many electrical machines, blocks, and items. It revolves around automation and modernization of many aspects of the game. The mod's electricity is measured in Energy Units, or EU for short. It is made by the IndustrialCraft 2 Dev Team.
Note: Some information on the mod may be inaccurate or outdated as it is currently undergoing major changes.
- Old Getting Started with IndustrialCraft 2
- Updating Guide to IndustrialCraft 2
- Building safe nuclear reactors
- Official IndustrialCraft 2 Site
- Official IndustrialCraft 2 Wiki
- Official IndustrialCraft 2 Forums
- Official IndustrialCraft 2 Jenkins
- Official IndustrialCraft 2 Bug Tracker
- List of 1.7 updated addons