|Latest Minecraft version||1.12.2|
Inventory Tweaks is a mod that adds useful commands for inventory sorting.
Sorting[edit | edit source]
Inventory Tweaks sorts all items/blocks in storage containers by ID. This usually means that tools will come first, then blocks, then items. It will also sort your inventory by pressing (default) 'R'. You can configure how it sorts you inventory, e.g. by making certain blocks/tools go to certain places.
The mod has 3 sorting options:
- Default sort - sort with no particular arrangement
- Vertical sort - sort into columns
- Horizontal sort - sort into rows
Config[edit | edit source]
|This article is a stub.|
You can help us by expanding it. Learn how here.
[edit | edit source]
- Official website and documentation
- Inventory Tweaks on CurseForge
- Inventory Tweaks on the Minecraft Forums
- Inventory Tweaks on GitHub