Item Filter (Extra Utilities 2)
- This page is about Item Filter from Extra Utilities 2. For other uses, see .
|Mod||Extra Utilities 2|
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Usage[edit | edit source]
Right clicking while holding an item filter will bring up a 4x4 grid with four buttons:
- Blacklist/Whitelist: Determines whether items placed in the filter will be blacklisted or whitelisted when being transported.
- Match Meta: Determines whether metadata is checked (e.g., if metadata is not being matched, inserting any colored wool will check for wool of all colors, or enchantments).
- Match NBT button: Determines whether NBT data is checked (e.g., toggling it on will have it ignore the item's name and durability).
- OreDict: Filters any items that share the same OreDict entry.
Inserting an item into the 4x4 grid will produce a ghost item which can be removed by clicking on it. Filters can be nested so that players are not confined to 16 items (to nest filters, add criteria to a filter then place that filter inside another filter—the second filter will now filter items from both filters). To use a filter, place it into a Transfer Node (Items) or a Trash Can.