We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Item Filter (Extra Utilities 2)
- This page is about Item Filter from Extra Utilities 2. For other uses, see .
|Mod||Extra Utilities 2|
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Usage[edit | edit source]
Right clicking while holding an item filter will bring up a 4x4 grid with four buttons:
- Blacklist/Whitelist: Determines whether items placed in the filter will be blacklisted or whitelisted when being transported.
- Match Meta: Determines whether metadata is checked (e.g., if metadata is not being matched, inserting any colored wool will check for wool of all colors).
- Match NBT button: Determines whether NBT data is checked (e.g., toggling it on will have it ignore the item's name and other properties[clarify]).
- OreDict: Filters any items that share the same OreDict entry.
Inserting an item into the 4x4 grid will produce a ghost item which can be removed by clicking on it. Filters can be nested so that players are not confined to 16 items (to nest filters, add criteria to a filter then place that filter inside another filter—the second filter will now filter items from both filters). To use a filter, place it into a Transfer Node (Items).