As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Item Filter (Extra Utilities 2)
- This page is about Item Filter from Extra Utilities 2. For other uses, see .
|Mod||Extra Utilities 2|
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Usage[edit | edit source]
Right clicking while holding an item filter will bring up a 4x4 grid with four buttons:
- Blacklist/Whitelist: Determines whether items placed in the filter will be blacklisted or whitelisted when being transported.
- Match Meta: Determines whether metadata is checked (e.g., if metadata is not being matched, inserting any colored wool will check for wool of all colors, or enchantments).
- Match NBT button: Determines whether NBT data is checked (e.g., toggling it on will have it ignore the item's name and durability).
- OreDict: Filters any items that share the same OreDict entry.
Inserting an item into the 4x4 grid will produce a ghost item which can be removed by clicking on it. Filters can be nested so that players are not confined to 16 items (to nest filters, add criteria to a filter then place that filter inside another filter—the second filter will now filter items from both filters). To use a filter, place it into a Transfer Node (Items) or a Trash Can.