As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
ME Access Terminal
|ME Access Terminal|
The ME Access Terminal allows viewing of items stored within an ME Network, as well the ability to add or remove items from a network.
Sorting[edit | edit source]
The ME Access Terminal offers a number of ways to sort the items stored by an ME Network.
- Ascending: Will sort items in ascending order (e.g. A to Z, 1 to 100)
- Descending: Will sort items in descending order (e.g. Z to A, 100 to 1)
- Alphabetical: Will sort items in alphabetical order by name
- Quantity: Will sort items by amount stored within the network
- Priority/Cell Order: Will sort items by priority or cell order. (i.e. storage options will sort by set priority level).
- All: Will show both stored and craftable items
- Stored: Will show only stored items
- Craftable: Will show only craftable items
Recipe[edit | edit source]