ME Export Bus
|ME Export Bus|
The ME Export Bus is a block that exports items from an ME Network to the attached inventory. There are three forms of ME Export Buses: Basic Export Bus, Precision Export Bus, and Fuzzy Export Bus.
ME Basic Export Bus
The Basic Export Bus can export a single item every 5 ticks. By right clicking the bus and then left clicking its inventory slot with an item, the bus will be configured to output that item.
ME Precision Export Bus
The Precision Export Bus is a more advanced version of the Basic Export Bus. The precision bus has an inventory for 8 different items. Unlike the basic export bus, the precision bus has different activation modes and can output single items or whole stacks every 5 ticks.
The Precision Export Bus will output items exactly like the items in its inventory. That means with the same item ID and damage level. For example, if a new diamond pick (#278) is set to output, the bus will only output new diamond picks (#278), not ones with damage (e.g. #278:3).
ME Fuzzy Export Bus
The Fuzzy Export Bus is similar to the precision export bus, except it ignores NBT data, uses the ore dictionary, and treats any damage level as the same. For example, if the fuzzy export bus is configured to output damaged diamond picks (e.g. #278:100), it will also output barely damaged diamond picks (e.g. #278:2) and extremely damaged diamond picks (e.g. #278:200).
- No Signal: Will export when not receiving a redstone signal
- Signal: Will export when receiving a redstone signal
- Pulse: Will export on each redstone pulse
- No Redstone: Will always export, regardless of redstone state
- Single Item: Exports a single item per cycle
- Stack: Exports a stack per cycle
- Stored/Craft: Exports stored items or crafts and exports items
- Craft: only crafts and exports items
|Basic Export Bus|
|ME Precision Export Bus|
|ME Fuzzy Export Bus|