Mana in a Bottle
|Mana in a Bottle|
|Tooltip text||It has an acquired taste|
The Mana in a Bottle is an item added by Botania. It has no entry in the Lexica Botania. Very little is known about this item, so what it actually does it based loosely on player interactions with it.
When the player takes a drink from it, the Mana in a Bottle loses durability to show how much is remaining in the bottle and the player briefly acquires positive and negative effects. Some events may occur.
Recorded incidents[edit | edit source]
Below are recorded incidents that have been experienced when drinking a Mana in a Bottle. These events happen randomly.
- The player acquires a 5-minute Night Vision status effect.
- The player is afflicted by Nausea and Blindness status effects simultaneously.
- The player drops everything except the Mana in a Bottle.
- The player's current inventory and equipped armor completely disappear.
- A block of the player's head drops on the ground.
- A Water source block forms at the player's feet.
- The player is propelled high into the air.
- The player receives super fast and uncontrollable speed very briefly.
- The player briefly acquires the Resistance status effect and the ability to jump extremely high into the air.
- A Pixie briefly spawns.
- The player's health is set to any amount between 1 () and 20 ().
- The player is given 20 () absorption hearts for 120 seconds.
- The player is set on fire for 4 seconds.
- A tiny explosion launches the player a few blocks in the air.
- A Signal Flare of a random color will spawn near the player. If PvP is enabled, players within the area are affliected with Slowness.
- The player's view is set to a random pitch and yaw.
- The player gets pushed back by two blocks.
- A group of Skeleton Archers on Skeleton Horses spawn.