Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Management module of Quark adds various Tweaks.
The Tweaks[edit | edit source]
- F to Switch: pressing F (per default) while hovering over an item in the inventory will swap it with the offhand item (or lack of item).
- Dropoff Button: adds a "Dropoff Button" to the player's inventory. It will move all of the items from the user's inventory to nearby Chests, excluding hotbar items, armor and the offhand item(s). Shift-clicking the button will make it only move items into Chests that already have at least one item of that type.
- Chest Buttons: three buttons are added to the left of the Chest. The first will remove all of the items from the Chest that already have at least one item of that type in the inventory. The second will move all of the items in the inventory, excluding hotbar items, armor and the offhand item(s), into the Chest. The third will make it only move items into the Chest that already have at least one item of that type in the Chest.
- Favorite Items: Alt-clicking (per default) an item in the inventory will favorite it. It will not move anywhere when using the Dropoff Button or the Chest buttons (above).
- Item Linking: pressing Shift-T (per default) will "link" an item into the chat. Players can hover over the item name in chat and see the tool tip.
- Delete Items: pressing Ctrl-Delete (per default) while hovering over an item will delete that item. Introduced in r1.1-61.
- Sorting Button: adds a "Sorting Button" to the player's inventory. It will sort all of the items in the player's inventory, except for the hotbar. Introduced in r1.1-61.
- Better Crafting Shift-Clicking: shift-clicking an item in the inventory when a Crafting Table is open will move it into the grid instead of to the hotbar. Introduced in r1.2-78.
- Hotbar Changer: pressing X (per default) will show the player's inventory above the hotbar. Pressing 1, 2, or 3 will swap the hotbar with the row marked by that number. Introduced in r1.2-86.
- Auto Tool Restock: when a tool is broken, it will automatically be replaced by a replacement tool in the inventory if available. Introduced in r1.2-94.